• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Jackson since January 3rd:
16.0/5.6/1.6/0.7/0.7 on 44.6/29.6/71.3 shooting

He's gunna play himself onto the 2nd team.

So I go like this:
1st team: Simmons/Ball/Mitchell/Tatum/Lauri
2nd team: DSJr./Bogdanovic/Jackson/Kuzma/Bam

Hardest decision: Bam over Collins

So I go like this:

is all-nba rookie team by position? if not then kuz will get in over ball. if it is, bogdanovic or dsjr will get in over lonzo (games played i think should be a huge factor)

collins will be in over bam for sure if it comes down to that. dude averaging 10/7 on 19 PER lol and most of the rookie accolades are number-driven.

So I go like this:

Yeah, Lonzo isn't making first team. Especially if they list Ben as a guard. And Kuz is most likely a first team selection

how you throw soup? was it one of those in the plastic cups that have the peel back top? the thick n meaty joints? paws.

Lulz. Leaps and bounds better than your big PG with his great wingspan but currently a 3rd stringer

When you can have a 6 foot guard scoring 14 on 38% shooting on one of the worst teams in the league, you gotta take that. Doesn't come along every day. "pound for pound" he's almost an NBA starter.

He even has the potential to develop into an Isaiah Thomas-like defender.

is all-nba rookie team by position? if not then kuz will get in over ball. if it is, bogdanovic or dsjr will get in over lonzo (games played i think should be a huge factor)

collins will be in over bam for sure if it comes down to that. dude averaging 10/7 on 19 PER lol and most of the rookie accolades are number-driven.

Positions don't matter.

Fox & DSJr have played in 15 more games but average 6 and 4 minutes less respectively. Ball averages 6 more minutes per game than Bogdonavic too.

You're probably right about Collins, I'm just a hella big Bam fan. He'd probably have better numbers if Whiteside wasn't blocking him from PT.

Last edited:
When you can have a 6 foot guard scoring 14 on 38% shooting on one of the worst teams in the league, you gotta take that. Doesn't come along every day. "pound for pound" he's almost an NBA starter.

He even has the potential to develop into an Isaiah Thomas-like defender.

You still think he’s 6 foot. Stop. The only guards drafted not getting a chance to play are Niketalk and Monk. At least Monk can say he’s behind an all star on a team trying to make the playoffs.

16 on 38% shooting >>> 5 on 36% shooting

You still think he’s 6 foot. Stop. The only guards drafted not getting a chance to play are Niketalk and Monk. At least Monk can say he’s behind an all star on a team trying to make the playoffs.

16 on 38% shooting >>> 5 on 36% shooting

You keep talking about Frank. But I'm talking about DSJ.

Frank is an ultra raw athlete who is the 2nd youngest player in the league at 19. He might turn out to something good, he might not. But at least he has a potential ceiling and is already a plus defender. Hell he could be Andre Roberson and that would at least be a positive.

DSJ can't do anything outside of score at volume and he can't do that efficiently. He's never going to be a good defender. He's never going to grow. Nobody needs little men who can't do anything but chuck the ball. Somewhere between a rich man's Jarryd Bayless and a poor man's Steve Francis.

They moved the 3 point line almost 2 feet closer for 3 years from ‘94-‘95 to ‘96-‘97 and moved it back again in ‘97-‘98. MJ’s 3 point shooting reflects that. He shot under 30% for his career from the big boy line.

whcih year Mike do the shrugs? Was it the short 3 yr? Bro was gassed off the short line lmaooooo.

Positions don't matter.

Fox & DSJr have played in 15 more games but average 6 and 4 minutes less respectively. 6 more minutes per game than Bogdonavic too.

You're probably right about Collins, I'm just a hella big Bam fan. He'd probably have better numbers if Whiteside wasn't blocking him from PT.
In that case, Kuz will make it over my guy Zo then. Games played gonna be a factor for those who decide the teams I think.

1st team will be Kuz/Tatum/Lauri/Mitch/Simmons
2nd team is gonna be Collins/Bogdanovic/DSJr with Zo/Fox/Jackson/Bam/Allen fighting for the last 2 spots.

Frank is an ultra raw athlete who is the 2nd youngest player in the league at 19. He might turn out to something good, he might not. But at least he has a potential ceiling and is already a plus defender. Hell he could be Andre Roberson and that would at least be a positive.

Frank could be DPOY? It's too early to close the book on Frank but it's weird the Knicks bought in Mudiay and Trey + are still playing Jack in a lost season. Shouldn't these minutes be going to Frank for development?

DSJ can't do anything outside of score at volume and he can't do that efficiently. He's never going to be a good defender. He's never going to grow. Nobody needs little men who can't do anything but chuck the ball. Somewhere between a rich man's Jarryd Bayless and a poor man's Steve Francis.

Yeah you’ve never seen DSJ play. The playmaking is there. The scoring ability is there. His shot selection isn’t great right now but all rookies struggle. I doubt you’ve watched 3 Mavs games. Dude is 6-2, not sure why you keep throwing out undersized. But you hate all guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom