• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons's ranking as a PG

Defensive Rating 103.1 (2nd)

Defensive win shares 3.5 (2nd)

Defensive Box/Minus 3.2 (1st)

DRPM 2.12 (3rd)

Shiiid if he don't make an all defensive team its gotta be considered a snub with these numbers.

Last edited:
Plus he gets to stay I'm the East.
Looks like Confrenceless Playoffs is going to have to wait a few more years.
This deal is done.
Lebrun will at least be able to play in the Finals with no weight on his shoulders this year.
If only they still had Blatt.
If they had ANY OTHER Coach besides Lue I'd lay a 1k scratch off on Cavs winning it all and take those odds.
If they face the Rocets then Lebron wins his 4th.
If they face GSW it will go 7.
LBJ
Hill
Smith
Korver
Love
Jordan
Nance
Tristan
Cedi
( and if any of those guys get hurt, let Hood run)

Those 8 and nobody else and it gets interesting

I feel like you were joking and it was 4am...prolly just finished the smash and had that post coitus euphoria. Being mad friendly to bums.

cavs have no chance of beating Dubs or Htown. They aren't talented enough offensively. They aren't disciplined enough defensively.

Simmons has the ROY locked up IMO but the All-Rookie team races are stupid this year.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.58.52 AM.png

I know its easier for rookie bigs to make an impact than it is for rookie gaurds/wings, but Lauri/Bam/Allen/Collins have been ridiculous.

it's a dart throw between Ball and DSJ right now.. last month will def. shape the voting

think DSJ has a slight edge right now

1st team:
Simmons/Ball/Mitchell/Tatum/Lauri

2nd team:
DSJr./Bogdanovic/Kuzma/Collins/Bam

Reactions: God
Hate to say it...but my dude Tatum has completely falling off a cliff. Rookie wall is real.

I agree but he was never gunna keep his ridiculous 3pt% that he started the year with.
Didn't he break his finger too?

I still think his play in the first 3 months will land him a spot on the 1st team.

I agree but he was never gunna keep his ridiculous 3pt% that he started the year with.
Didn't he break his finger too?

I still think his play in the first 3 months will land him a spot on the 1st team.

He dislocated it back in December. Hasn't really been the same player since, coincidence or not I have no idea.

I've said this 100x times:

I only used those numbers as a basis to show he's improving and that I don't think he'll shoot that badly again. Of course the entire year matters, I'm not just deleting his first 20 games. I'm using those stats to show that since his HISTORICALLY BAD start, he's improved at an amazing rate.

Like despite that historically bad start where cats were labeling him as a non-shooter, he's turned that into 32.4% for the entire year. That is impressive.

This is true. A lot of folks saw those first twenty games and took the opportunity to fluff their feathers and say see..told ya he can't shoot. But then when the next twenty games went by it's..let's not jump to conclusions :lol:

Wilson ball is a hooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom