• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are bringing up dudes like Derrick Rose and Steph, that's kind of my point. At those measureables and playstyle you really need to be transcendent to be a plus player. Obviously DSJ isn't either of those guys so what's the "medium case" comparable for a scorer of his size and playstyle who is a good player. He needs to become an elite shooter to have a chance imo. And you know, the poor shot selection, the no defense, I know it can improve but I can't help but feel I've seen it all before.

george hill type player? similar measurements right? or maybe a guard version of Batum lol

I mean yeah, those comparisons are reasonable. Maybe a Thabo Sefolosha type. At the higher end maybe he does take a big leap this summer and we see Batum like skills.

Ben Simmons's ranking as a PG

Defensive Rating 103.1 (2nd)

Defensive win shares 3.5 (2nd)

Defensive Box/Minus 3.2 (1st)

DRPM 2.12 (3rd)

Shiiid if he don't make an all defensive team its gotta be considered a snub with these numbers.

He won’t because he’s a rookie and rookies are banned from receiving any honor not designated for rookies specifically including the ASG because.....rookie.

Yet at the same time being considered a 2nd year player and “not a true rookie” because he didn’t play last year. So really he should be eligible for these honors but he’s not because he’s still a rookie in this regard. Convenient, Ian it?

Guess you can have your cake and eat it too.

Why social media going crazy over that Lebron play....like he actually meant to go between Tristan’s legs??? Total fluke play

Except 15 years younger when he's a rookie

Not today, Satan.

E3FF3B40-53DD-4F62-8C7F-3B60C61F6661.gif

so basically....B.I. ups his minutes to 60 a game..bro might be goat?

i mean..if he's doing that with 30 minutes...imagine what he'd do with 30 more...

lol

I am a bit of an analytics nerd and really prefer looking at the PER 96. Really helps you get a true feel on what player's true numbers are if they had to play 2 whole games worth of minutes at once. You get a good feel of their real +/- and impact on games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom