• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny as hell watching dudes that was so dug in about Zo still tryna hold on. :lol:
I assume you're talking about me :lol:

He's obviously been shooting the 3 better, shoutout to Sohi samples, but his inability to score off the dribble is still very much there and is the same major red flag that was there for him going into the draft. For the #2 pick in the draft, I thought that was a bit glaring, but obviously if the players around him are able to make big leaps, and he can do everything else at a high level, everything can work out. My stance on him really hasn't really changed. High level role player on a good team.

the more Lonzo gets on his Jumpshot the easier his game gets, Once people are biting on Pump Fakes him getting into the lane with that passing ability is gonna be lethal. Him in the open floor is already dangerous, & he's FAR surpassed my expectations as a defender both individually & team wise. Between him & BI the Lakers have two AS Caliber players IMO

Also the Stronger Zo gets the easier it will be for him to get into the paint, he's a legit 6'6 & pretty athletic he can get past his man

Reactions: God

He's obviously been shooting the 3 better, shoutout to Sohi samples, but his inability to score off the dribble is still very much there and is the same major red flag that was there for him going into the draft. For the #2 pick in the draft, I thought that was a bit glaring, but obviously if the players around him are able to make big leaps, and he can do everything else at a high level, everything can work out. My stance on him really hasn't really changed. High level role player on a good team.

It also helps people give him enough time to shoot 3s like Wesley Johnson gave Harden

would love it.
" But they didn't win 73 games " and all the other excuses on why when LeBron does it , it's different will be hilarious.

I Didn't hate when kd did it , wont hate if LeBron gets better teammates. Name of the game is winning. Not finals appearances or whatever people protecting they dudes want to say it is.
But are we giving Jordan a pass for being bounce first round and not making it?

That's the counter argument ... LoL

Waking up to ALA holding on for dear life like

IncompleteRealChickadee-max-1mb.gif

Get off Zo!!! True talent

What a battle last night in the Toyota Center. Celtics really are that great. I'm telling you. Greg Monroe showing NT why he is one of the greatest trade deadline signings of this season. Terry Rozier, though! Kid is a monster! I hope he doesnt leave Boston. I feel like he'll want to start, and want to build his own brand elsewhere. You know how these agents get into these young cats' ears. Smh

What a battle last night in the Toyota Center. Celtics really are that great. I'm telling you. Greg Monroe showing NT why he is one of the greatest trade deadline signings of this season. Terry Rozier, though! Kid is a monster! I hope he doesnt leave Boston. I feel like he'll want to start, and want to build his own brand elsewhere. You know how these agents get into these young cats' ears. Smh
You're the GOAT.

Not just you, it's a few of y'all. :lol:

None of these rookies are complete players yet. Lonzo has already made a big improvement shooting wise while other rookies have hit a wall.

His shot is way better now, he's already a great passer, real good rebounder, his defense is better than most people thought (1st among rookies in steals and he gets some blocks). If he does improve his scoring off the dribble ya'll really gon look funny.

He's already shown that he's better than a "high level role player". I don't know how you say that when the natural progression is gonna continue. Role players don't do as much as he does on the court. And that's why it's funny seeing ya'll still hold on, how do you label a rookie? Let him continue to grow and see what happens.

It's shot creation that I need to see. Him hitting open shots is good. Want to see what he can do and if he can improve on that in the future , when the d plays up tight on him .

None of these rookies are complete players yet. Lonzo has already made a big improvement shooting wise while other rookies have hit a wall.

If he does improve his scoring off the dribble ya'll really gon look funny.
Other rookies have played 20+ more games than Lonzo, but there's no point in re-hashing that.

If he becomes a consistent scoring threat off the dribble, which is a skill that he has never displayed in his life, I will gladly eat crow.

Lowkey wanted to see how low Zo's shooting could go down while being an otherwise effective all around player. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom