• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic gotta feel mad foolish declining Hezonjas option :lol:.. Dude been balling ever since

Wonder where he'll end up

F67F7D89-AFC7-4F6C-8558-5D23992B7A25.jpeg

2A0F3578-66E0-47AC-8F0F-18B128870DA0.jpeg

D683B60E-64C5-4C99-8D48-AC0DAF4C3A88.jpeg

CFE8EB7A-6308-4B75-8FBE-ECCF21111830.jpeg

Every shot he made was a 3 bro lol hard diet to live off on. He’s making shots though.
This. He hasn't shown that he can be a scoring option from anywhere else on the floor yet but I'm certainly not going to hate on the dude if he's going to knock down 6+ 3s per game consistently.

Even if this is just what he is going forward, he can be a really good 4th/5th option on a good team.

The young Lakers are steadily improving & Shirts are slowly starting to rip at the seams :lol:

On Another Note the HILARITY that would ensue if CLE faces the Sixers in the playoffs & loses, only for Lebron to join them after

giphy.gif
would love it.
" But they didn't win 73 games " and all the other excuses on why when LeBron does it , it's different will be hilarious.

I Didn't hate when kd did it , wont hate if LeBron gets better teammates. Name of the game is winning. Not finals appearances or whatever people protecting they dudes want to say it is.

The young Lakers are steadily improving & Shirts are slowly starting to rip at the seams :lol:

On Another Note the HILARITY that would ensue if CLE faces the Sixers in the playoffs & loses, only for Lebron to join them after

giphy.gif

This is why I hope we don’t face them in the playoffs. We’re only 1.5 games behind them for the 3 seed at the moment.

This. He hasn't shown that he can be a scoring option from anywhere else on the floor yet but I'm certainly not going to hate on the dude if he's going to knock down 6+ 3s per game consistently.

Even if this is just what he is going forward, he can be a really good 4th/5th option on a good team.
such a back handed compliment. Ain't even mad tho.
Zo been playing better but I don't even like him even tho I hope he succeeds for our teams sake. Is what it is

Bruh I moved to the east coast five years ago this summer. :lol:

Hope all is well in Europe.

Shoot, I remember now. You were just visiting last time I saw you for sister grad right? That’s where I was thrown off. I’m moving to DC in August.

such a back handed compliment. Ain't even mad tho.
Zo been playing better but I don't even like him even tho I hope he succeeds for our teams sake. Is what it is
Hahah it is what it is. If Ingram and Kuzma can be all-star level scorers, Ball's fit there is going to be perfect. Like I said from the beginning, I think he can be a high level role player on a good team if he shoots the 3 well. I still don't really see the path for him to be an all-star caliber player unless he shows that he can score off the dribble, which I think is still a major question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom