• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did work for Cleveland but I wonder if Houston's reliance on iso will backfire on them against Golden State in a potential playoff matchup. I don't think trying to isolate against such an elite defensive team is the best idea in the playoffs.

Yup and this is why I can’t go with them against gsw. In general 1v1 all series is a tough diet to live on man. Iggy, Klay, dray, KD, man they’ll live with all that iso ****. They’re blowing everything up with their switches.

Cleveland had Lebron and Kyrie and quite frankly I know CP has been great in isolation vs the field, I just don’t see him being good enough 1v1 against them to win.

Yup and this is why I can’t go with them against gsw. In general 1v1 all series is a tough diet to live on man. Iggy, Klay, dray, KD, man they’ll live with all that iso ****. They’re blowing everything up with their switches.

Cleveland had Lebron and Kyrie and quite frankly I know CP has been great in isolation vs the field, I just don’t see him being good enough 1v1 against them to win.

One thing to keep in mind was Cleveland didn't have nearly the space Houston has due to the over reliance of playing Tristan Thompson.

One thing to keep in mind was Cleveland didn't have nearly the space Houston has due to the over reliance of playing Tristan Thompson.

This is true but I still don’t see the rockets iso’ing efficient enough to make a series go past 5 games. KD/Steph/Klay will be better than CP James and EJ and I think the D (pause) will be just too hard for HOU to win.

I can’t shake the feeling of Hou splitting g1&g2 at home then losing g3&g4 at the oracle

This is true but I still don’t see the rockets iso’ing efficient enough to make a series go past 5 games. KD/Steph/Klay will be better than CP James and EJ and I think the D (pause) will be just too hard for HOU to win.

I can’t shake the feeling of Hou splitting g1&g2 at home then losing g3&g4 at the oracle

Harden and CP3 don't really ISO against elite perimeter defenders so the numbers are kinda skewed.

If they're ISOing against GS its gonna be against the Warriors's bigs and Curry. I'll take that match up every time.

Warriors may beat the Rockets in 5 but I'll be surprised if it was due to the Rockets not scoring enough.

I don't think the Rockets have any answer for Durant and that's the problem.

I was gonna respond but you and P C H P C H already addressed it. Just an observation I'm making right now. I'm not high on any team being too reliant on iso against GSW. Just plays into their hands imo

Lil Bron might have the juice

Shorty is nice. Starting to get more athletic too. Need him at St V next year.

Every shot he made was a 3 bro lol hard diet to live off on. He’s making shots though.

I mean all those quotes were about creating off the dribble.....10 of Zo's 12 shots were 3 pointers so literally all those things still apply. He did ball last night regardless

They said he can't shoot :lol: :lol: :pimp:

tumblr_ofyx2ytBnQ1urrn48o1_400.gif

lol. this is awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom