Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank war is getting nuclear here.

Hawks need to fire their coach their roster is wayyy too trash to be winning this many games.

Got to a point where Dallas tried to only throw 4 players out there. Epic tanking.

I would say they have the worst roster in the league.
you are probably right. no argument here.

my bottom 3 coming into the season (talent wise of who would play) was them, the nets, and bulls (dunn/lavine were hurt, lauri was unproven, mirotic/portis drama). maybe the mavs. right now, it's probably the grizzlies though with all their injuries.

Sixers don’t need a shooter. Need some who create his own shot.
I don't necessarily disagree with you. But it's hard to say anything about what Fultz can/can't do at this point. It's the weirdest thing ever. We've never seen a dude be pretty much consensus number 1 pick and a decent shooter in college to completely losing it mentally and literally forgetting how to shoot. Not a slump, but literally forgetting his shooting motion. It's strange as ****

I don't know what to make oaf Fultz, but I know my organization and I know their medical staff.

Dude ain't playing this year. BC will confirm that in the next few weeks.

You know that from this video?
As of now the second team point guard/ ball handler is TH McConnell. I love the guy, but even this level Fultz is more of a threat to score than TJ. TJ can’t get to the basket unless somebody blows the play

What is the big rush to bring back Fulkz? Dude is relaxing working on his mentals and getting prepare .... dudes want this instant hit Megastar. . Not everyone is a MJ Magic Shaq etc ... some people need time IE Kobe Curry Freak etc.

Well we don’t need him to be an instant hit megastar lol my thing is he can contribute to the game without need to hit every jumper in the world

Dirk Nowitzki is shooting a career high from 3 in his 20th season

IMG_0057.PNG

:lol: Doc River's f'ed up and was the reason why Tim Duncan didn't sign with Orlando back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom