Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically there's a list of defincies that he is supposed to have

When one of them seems to be getting improved (his three point shot) folks like you come in and say "oh well look he still isn't creating for himself or getting shots outside of 3's and he still can't score in other ways"

Yes that is a convinient way and time to bring that up especially when his scoring was never debated to begin with. Like I said, nobody ever told you or anyone that he's going to be some elite dribble drive scorer

So while it's fair to bring up that deficiency, it's not exactly earth shattering analysis. Yes we've known this since his college days

Bring that up? Man what YOU BROUGHT THAT UP. I wasn't talking about Zo's off the dribble wiggle until bro quoted me last night and you started talking about goalpost being moved. Lonzo's biggest criticism was never him making open shots. Again I've said that since the summer, and others here have as well.

YOU SAID that goalpost were being moved with Zo :lol: You brought that up lol all I did was respond to how goalposts weren't being moved that's all.

The typing in caps lock got me out this lmao

Carry on with the Ball doesn't do x y and z

Glad to see all the rooks florishing

Only on NT can someone average 34, 12 & 7 on 48% shooting with his team winning 2/3 games (two of those won in the last seconds by that same player) & be looked at as a detriment :lol:

It’s efficency my dude. Sure those are the raw stats but he shot 11/25, 16/25 and 12/31 with a 1.17 to 1 Assist to turnover ratio. In what world is that winning basketball against competitive teams (note their two wins were against Dallas and PHX but when he played PDX they lost)

It’s efficency my dude. Sure those are the raw stats but he shot 11/25, 16/25 and 12/31 with a 1.17 to 1 Assist to turnover ratio. In what world is that winning basketball against competitive teams (note their two wins were against Dallas and PHX but when he played PDX they lost)
look at who you're replying to. why even try to explain it :lol: funny you brought up dallas and phx though. okc needed 2 late comebacks against tanking teams to pull it off.

11/25 and 16/25 not too bad though without context

I know that there's a metric for everything and base on that we can tell who's efficient and who's not. However, there's a lot more that go into the impact of a player than T.O/Assist ratio and efficiency.

Only on NT can someone average 34, 12 & 7 on 48% shooting with his team winning 2/3 games (two of those won in the last seconds by that same player) & be looked at as a detriment :lol:

"Won in the last seconds" against a tanking team when the game is only close because you played like total trash the rest of the fourth is the Russ trademark. Ima call it "The Westbrook".

You guys realize that game winning shots aren't impressive when you have like 5 consecutive misses and turnovers before that right :lol:

Tank war is getting nuclear here.

Hawks need to fire their coach their roster is wayyy too trash to be winning this many games.
i have the hawks u27 wins this year and i'm lowkey sweating lol. their roster imo is like bottom 3, but budenholzer is at least 8 wins himself no joke, something i underestimated him for. and they've been competitive in a lot more, and could have way more wins.

i have the hawks u27 wins this year and i'm lowkey sweating lol. their roster imo is like bottom 3, but budenholzer is at least 8 wins himself no joke, something i underestimated him for. and they've been competitive in a lot more, and could have way more wins.

I would say they have the worst roster in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom