• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie Reed still doesn't have a job right now, crazy turn of events, his little episode must have been something I guess

Imgaine being a Christian Athlete where you also give 10% to God.

God-10%
Taxesand****-30-40%
Agent- 10%
Insurance-%5
Publicist/manager/crew-???????

You get your check and your $1,000,000 is like 200k :frown:Yikes

God-10%
Taxesand****-30-40%
Agent- 10%
Insurance-%5

Pay the cost to be the boss, I remember thinking that rookie Whiteside with all his fines was probably eating on credit and team vets while waiting for next contract :lol:

I miss roid rage, triple-double with blocks Whiteside sometimes. Hopefully a trade gives him some of that age back

God-10%
Taxesand****-30-40%
Agent- 10%
Insurance-%5

I give money to charity every single month. It ends up working in your favour, and all of theirs. Rich people giving to charity is largely tax driven.

If I wanted to get in to a "wah wah taxes are bad" argument there are literally thousands of idiot internet-libertarians out there. So why ruin the NBA thread?
Exactly why I said nevermind in my initial post when I was rambling about it!(before you ever responded)
Exactly why I said "Exactly" when you said nevermind!
I was agreeing to nevermind! (but you more worried that I think you agreed with me)
Pay attention.
What are you on about my dude?8)

Media might be making too much of these "Whispers" but I can enjoy small sample sz circus vids like these

The middle of the video pluggin for PGC
mjgrin.png

a-friend a-friend what you rocking on this fine casual Friday woe?

Dem 505, 28 length, stonewashed Levi’s sitting right over them air monarchs today?
:rofl:
nah B.
Got on the Khaki/White/Grey plaid Levi short sleeved full button up with button down collar
Some flat front Levi Khaki (altered w/taper) (30inseam)w/ heavy starch and flat ironed and side creases.
No show Rebook socks
Xmas Vapor Max 1.0
Black Stingrary Visor
Nike Watch

I’m saying :lol:. Bron been real funny this year. He can sense the end is near and is doing and saying things to lessen the blowback when he loses.

The rollercoaster this season has been hilarious to watch. Bring in Wade, Rose, It2, Crowder, Jeff Green Etc......”Deepest roster Bron has had. Start out the season 5-7....Blame love. Then go 17-1....Contenders....Bron MVP.....Then start losing in mid December before IT comes back....then its “Wait til IT comes back”....blame IT when he come back and losses mount up....Trade IT for role players......Win 2 games.....Then its “Cavs Are back. Bron got soldiers now. Favorites to come out East.....After All Star game......”Bron can’t win with these guys. We miss Kevin Scapegoat Love. Bron needs moar help.” Everybody in the East has 2 All stars except the cavs.

Insane

giphy.gif

Visors still exist?

Remember when it was cool to wear a visor backwards AND upside down? I participated in that foolishness smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom