Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visors still exist?

Remember when it was cool to wear a visor backwards AND upside down? I participated in that foolishness smh.

4ffc86c9228913602175a6b64012e1e0.300x225x103.gif

That wasnt ever the move..in my community..

Wait what pages was this?! I missed it :lol:

Man, there were 2,000+ plus posts in here since I last checked in, I can't remember

Skipping through the pages I luckily caught the JD/MVP shenanigans as well as the socks talk.

Black crew socks all day for btw.

If most of you all are true believers in analytics, why do a lot of you all say Ayton is the number 1 pick? Only time seeing him was yesterday. He doesn’t shoot the three, does he?

If most of you all are true believers in analytics, why do a lot of you all say Ayton is the number 1 pick? Only time seeing him was yesterday. He doesn’t shoot the three, does he?

I'm personally taking Doncic #1 but like Trae Young, Ayton will benefit from playing with better offensive threats in the NBA.

Buffalo was sending 2-3 guys at him every time down the floor & Arizona didn't know how to react.

Zo gif On them Ayton responses.

I like to see good post play too. If you can shoot the 3, great. But hate to see bigs throwing up more 3s than shots from the paint just cause you want to spread the floor. That isn’t worth **** if you can’t them at a decent rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom