Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually enjoy watching post play a lot but it is what it is

I enjoy watching it when it’s actually natural and seamless. Emdiid, Davis, KAT today, Hakeem and Duncan of yesteryear obviously. But Deandre and Dwight? No thanks. The “feed your big man” narrative only works with highly skilled big men, or big men who 100% know what their role is.

D’Antoni operates in extremes. He establishes principles and fully commits to them
If most of you all are true believers in analytics, why do a lot of you all say Ayton is the number 1 pick? Only time seeing him was yesterday. He doesn’t shoot the three, does he?
#NotMyNumber1Pick

He looks to be significantly worse on defense than a guy like KAT was, the same KAT who was putting up Shaq numbers after the All-Star break last year and Minny was still losing every game because he was spearheading one of the worst defenses in basketball.

I’ll pass. He’s going to get pick and rolled to death, doesn’t know how to protect the rim, and struggles containing quicker wings and guards on switches. If he was Markannen from 3 then I might care less, but he’s not.

I’m trading down and taking Trae without thinking about it.

bron praising himself on accomplishments before games and posting his own highlights after losses is a lil different but the ***** is an egomaniac so its no surprise :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom