• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only joking about the beamer/cuban part. Most if not all college athletes think we're better than what we actually are. Part of our competitive nature. I just think the 99% are tryna reap the benefits of the 1%. America though....

But that’s life in general. People with an education look down on those who don’t. Kids that go to 4 year schools look down on the CC kids. Frat boys look at regular students differently.

Either way the college athlete at a power 5 needs to get paid

Rondo let the choppa go on Ray

holeup.png

He stay ready

Reactions: HIM
Either way the college athlete at a power 5 needs to get paid

I'll agree to disagree. The 99% should have a plan B if they know they're not gonna play professionally. You're an adult, not a child, its no one's job to make sure they have your hand held until you make it in the real world.

And Coach k isn’t shooting jumpers. Pshhh coach K gets sick every time the team is in trouble.

300 coach k >>> duke coach K

Coach K was coaching games before some of these kid’s parents were born. Hitting a jump shot on national television because you play for a historic institution shouldn’t automatically make you a millionaire but I don’t think you should be hurting for money either.

but I don’t think you should be hurting for money either

I think this is way overblown. When u get free room/board, tuition, and refund checks on top of that you really shouldn't be collecting quarters and pennies to pay for a mchicken. Generalizing or not, we all know what a majority of the kids spend their refund check money on. Hell I used it all on alcohol and clothes.

I think this is way overblown. When u get free room/board, tuition, and refund checks on top of that you really shouldn't be collecting quarters and pennies to pay for a mchicken. Generalizing or not, we all know what a majority of the kids spend their refund check money on. Hell I used it all on alcohol and clothes.

Which is why the argument is somewhat jarring cause I along with anyone else who’s gone to college in America know that college kids spend their money on all the things they shouldn’t be spending it on and none of the things they were supposed too. I can’t tell you how many times I was sent money for books or a fee and bought some AF1’s and weed instead and ate pop tarts for the rest of the week :lol:

LOL this is hogwash

I agree that our countries education system as a whole is garbage compared to overseas, but what do American universities exist to do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom