• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik Monk is the actual worst pick of the year so far, right?

Definitely not, Clifford has just been stubborn as hell with him. He and the Hornets have been terrible with devoloping young players. Monk is a walking bucket whenever he actually gets the minutes.

Frank, Zach Collins and Giles are the worst lottery picks as of right now.

I don’t see how you can say Giles is the worst when it was kinda known that he wouldn’t play much if at all this year

I don’t see how you can say Giles is the worst when it was kinda known that he wouldn’t play much if at all this year
Giles was picked 20th as well, so he wasn't a lotto pick. At 20 I don't mind taking a risk on giles

Pound for pound hopefully the worst pick is t Isaac. I had faith in him no pun

Bron went off last night. He’s a special player. He was so diverse on the offensive side of the ball last night. He drove to the rack at will, hit the fadaway jumper, posted dudes up, got to the free throw line and made fts, and hit the three. The Cavs are scary if he does that every night during the playoffs. I like aressive Bron.

Last edited:
Bron went off last night. He’s a special player. He was so diverse on the offensive side of the ball last night. He drove to the rack at will, hit the fadaway jumper, posted dudes up, got to the free throw line and made fits, and hit the three. The Cavs are scary if he does that every night during the playoffs. I like aressive Bron.

All facts but shut your god damn mouth. Can't stand LeBum praise on here.

:frown:

Bron went off last night. He’s a special player. He was so diverse on the offensive side of the ball last night. He drove to the rack at will, hit the fadaway jumper, posted dudes up, got to the free throw line and made fts, and hit the three. The Cavs are scary if he does that every night during the playoffs. I like aressive Bron.
lebron is scary
cavs aint showing up like he is tho

he didnt make free throws. you didnt watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom