• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...:lol: hes taking shots...just not quite sure at whom..lmao. i mean the pistons suck..so itd be hard to gas them right? But then he can't be giving props to thr clips when they tossed him like a bag lunch...bruh out here

What is the full quote? Instagram post looks like a bait.

I was about to say Mamba called him Kidd 2.0 less than a month ago. Let's be honest, there were PLENTY of people who were calling him a franchise player. Plenty. Which is why literally every good game/stretch of games he had.... Those same people were in here asking why the other side was silent (which never happened). Hell, the sohi special exists SOLELY because of people being bullish on him being the next Kidd/it's disrespectful to compare him to Rubio.

Bill Simmons said he thought Lonzo had the most upside to be a generational type player. Given he also didn't say it was guaranteed, but...

CF4F71BA-1ED6-4D9F-9037-B9927F0D53B8.png
I guess it’s a wrap for SVG

Now we are talking!!!

While we are on the topic of rooks, I just saw Deaaron is at almost 65% at the rim. The Kings really need to let him and Bogdan just play through their lumps. I like Buddy but don't know how he'll fit unless they move Bogdan to the 3. I think if they landed someone like Mo Bamba or JJJ they're gonna be on the rise soon

While we are on the topic of rooks, I just saw Deaaron is at almost 65% at the rim. The Kings really need to let him and Bogdan just play through their lumps. I like Buddy but don't know how he'll fit unless they move Bogdan to the 3. I think if they landed someone like Mo Bamba or JJJ they're gonna be on the rise soon

You know, it's actually quite nice to talk about the Kings without talking about the drama.

That being said, they've been on the rise since 06. As long as management and ownership stay the same, nothing will change.

You know, it's actually quite nice to talk about the Kings without talking about the drama.

That being said, they've been on the rise since 06. As long as management and ownership stay the same, nothing will change.

Eh, they've missed almost every draft up until recently. The Cousins trade was decent. Picking up Fox, Bogdan and Jackson was better than pretty much everything they've done since they were last a threat. And depending on who they get this year, in a top heavy draft... They have a very solid core moving forward if they manage it right. Deaaron is flying under the radar right now. I brought up his finishing because that's elite level in the NBA...not just among rookies. That's really encouraging because he drives a lot and he's not filled out yet. He got to the line a lot in college so if he can do that at this level he'll be a consistent 20+ scorer in a couple seasons. Bogdan is also flying under the radar but he's really really good and should compliment Deaaron well. He should also be able to aid in creating in the half court/open up lanes. I don't know that Sacramento's piss poor management can ruin this one. At least not forever

<---- still riding for Lonzo

I think he's a hall of fame talent. Obviously he's not getting there without major improvements, but I'm encouraged by what I see from him in year 1.

You can disagree, that's fine.

Best point guard from this draft, soon come...

#MyFranchisePointGuard

Lonzo had a decent rookie season, ups and down but in LA x his dad he did alright

Fultz is worst rookie of the year, Ainge won. 76ers should've just sat him from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom