• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fammmmmm lmaoooooooooo i'm just now seeing marquis chris punch the ball in the stands hahahaha **** is wrong with this kid man hahahaha

Harden>Kobe
5-rings.jpg

LeBron should be MVP this year, Harden should have won last year or vice versa - either way Westbrook (as entertaining as he is) got slobbed by the media too much last year, after all, there isn't a long list of MVP's to get bounced in the first round.

Ray Allen is and always has been the man, I don't give a damn what the haters say. And PP, Rondo, and KG need to “Get off his ****”, because they ain't winning **** without Ray.

Throwback:

“He never took a game off. A possession off,” he wrote. “I can’t say that of anyone else I played with, and I played with some of the best.”

Ray never watched KG's Nets career I guess.

fammmmmm lmaoooooooooo i'm just now seeing marquis chris punch the ball in the stands hahahaha **** is wrong with this kid man hahahaha

The only times ESPN shows Suns highlights are when Booker drops 50, somebody else drops 50 on them or when Marquise Chriss does something crazy :lol: that kid has some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom