• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Allen is and always has been the man, I don't give a damn what the haters say. And PP, Rondo, and KG need to “Get off his ****”, because they ain't winning **** without Ray.

Throwback:

Damn bruh what they do to you.

In all honesty tho it sounds like Rondo is at fault here for not even attempting to reconcile their relationship and also bumping heads with everybody. Obviously this is only one side of the story but it seems realistic since we know how his tenure with the Mavs ended

Damn bruh what they do to you.

In all honesty tho it sounds like Rondo is at fault here for not even attempting to reconcile their relationship and also bumping heads with everybody. Obviously this is only one side of the story but it seems realistic since we know how his tenure with the Mavs ended
Just knowing Rondo it makes sense. And the guy was one of my favorite players in the league at one point but his personality has done him no favors.

Or Harden should be MVP in both seasons. Love when people move the goal posts for everyone but Harden. Lol
Love the blazers talking spicy then laying a big goose egg in the backcourt.

Harden has been incredible this year and IS the MVP in my personal record book for last year and this year, but I can't help wondering how LeBron doesn't get the recognition for carrying a team that lost it's 2nd best player, went through a huge trade turnover and is still managing a top 5 seed and playing some of the best basketball in his everlasting career. This is almost the same reason Anthony Davis started being brought up into the conversation.

Harden has been incredible this year and IS the MVP in my personal record book for last year and this year, but I can't help wondering how LeBron doesn't get the recognition for carrying a team that lost it's 2nd best player, went through a huge trade turnover and is still managing a top 5 seed and playing some of the best basketball in his everlasting career. This is almost the same reason Anthony Davis started being brought up into the conversation.
Because a top 5 seed in the East isn't impressive. He was in MVP discussion when they were in top 2. The Cavs season has been disappointing.

“He never took a game off. A possession off,” he wrote. “I can’t say that of anyone else I played with, and I played with some of the best.”

Ray never watched KG's Nets career I guess.
Dont do that. He was 40 playing on a ****** team

bron is responsible for that record because of his trash defence.
hes been crazy offensively(i have him on my fantasy team) defensively tho hes trash bag

Because a top 5 seed in the East isn't impressive. He was in MVP discussion when they were in top 2. The Cavs season has been disappointing.
Definitely disappointing for the Cavs when measuring it against themselves, but not within the scope of the entire league. How can Cavs fans be disappointed? You lost the 2nd best player/top 10 player in the league and again gone through a complete team overhaul mid-season, but are still in solid playoff position and still being considered favourites for another finals appearance.

bron is responsible for that record because of his trash defence.
hes been crazy offensively(i have him on my fantasy team) defensively tho hes trash bag

Didn't know Harden was in consideration for DPOY....... oh wait

Definitely disappointing for the Cavs when measuring it against themselves, but not within the scope of the entire league. How can Cavs fans be disappointed? You lost the 2nd best player/top 10 player in the league and agian gone through a complete team overhaul mid-season, but are still in solid playoff position and still being considered favourites for another finals appearance.
Kevin Love isn't a top 10 player.
The team overhaul only took place because they were already so disappointing.
They were expected to be significantly better coming into the season even after trading Kyrie.

You are doing a lot of goal post moving to create an "overachieving" narrative for LeBron. "They were supposed to be really good but they aren't that good therefore they are doing better than expected because they still aren't that good but aren't that bad either."

If the Cavs finish with a top 4 seed in the East....Bron deserves the MVP. Nobody has had to deal with as much turmoil and roster change as Bron this year. And he’s 33 jeers old in his 15th season carrying family men without an all star by his side. Harden has Cp3 and Dantoni. Bron has nobody and he doesn’t even have a coach. Nobody has had to go through that.

If the Cavs finish with a top 4 seed in the East....Bron deserves the MVP. Nobody has had to deal with as much turmoil and roster change as Bron this year. And he’s 33 jeers old in his 15th season carrying family men without an all star by his side. Harden has Cp3 and Dantoni. Bron has nobody and he doesn’t even have a coach. Nobody has had to go through that.
Bron is the reason Kyrie asked for a trade and J.R. and Tristan got those contracts...

A top 4 seed in the East means absolutely nothing, it's all one glob from 4-8.

Kevin Love isn't a top 10 player.
The team overhaul only took place because they were already so disappointing.
They were expected to be significantly better coming into the season even after trading Kyrie.

You are doing a lot of goal post moving to create an "overachieving" narrative for LeBron. "They were supposed to be really good but they aren't that good therefore they are doing better than expected because they still aren't that good but aren't that bad either."

I'm referring to Kyrie, and I've already said that Harden is the MVP this year, but like most people do almost every single year when talking about the award LeBron is always brought up and given a reasonable case as to why he should win it every year but then gets shot down because it would be "voters fatigue" or "but we can't just give it to LeBron every year". Why say those things at all if we know who the true MVP is?

I'm referring to Kyrie, and I've already said that Harden is the MVP this year, but like most people do almost every single year when talking about the award LeBron is always brought up and given a reasonable case as to why he should win it every year but then gets shot down because it would be "voters fatigue" or "but we can't just give it to LeBron every year". Why say those things at all if we know who the true MVP is?
I mean yeah LeBron is always "in the discussion" and deserves to be... He is the best player. But I don't think he has much of a case this year.

DD6882AB-4B1D-4A5B-934A-2350A621AF9E.png
ABH

:rofl::rofl:

I mean yeah LeBron is always "in the discussion" and deserves to be... He is the best player. But I don't think he has much of a case this year.
If we go off the entire season on a numbers perspective, the numbers say otherwise as Harden is only scoring 4 more points per game while also having 4 more FT attempts per game than LeBron. Both he and Harden are almost identical in 3PT% and its and even further gap in favour of LeBron for overall FG%. LeBron has played more minutes and a few more games, better in rebounding and right there in assists and thats with Harden having only a slightly higher usage rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom