• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go off the entire season on a numbers perspective, the numbers say otherwise as Harden is only scoring 4 more points per game while also having 4 more FT attempts per game than LeBron. Both he and Harden are almost identical in 3PT% and its and even further gap in favour of LeBron for overall FG%. LeBron has played more minutes and a few more games, better in rebounding and right there in assists and thats with Harden having only a slightly higher usage rate.
Chill your making too much sense

20180321_101118.jpg

If we go off the entire season on a numbers perspective, the numbers say otherwise as Harden is only scoring 4 more points per game while also having 4 more FT attempts per game than LeBron. Both he and Harden are almost identical in 3PT% and its and even further gap in favour of LeBron for overall FG%. LeBron has played more minutes and a few more games, better in rebounding and right there in assists and thats with Harden having only a slightly higher usage rate.
So LeBron has similar but slightly worse stats and his team has underperformed while Harden's is #1 in the league.

your point is....

So LeBron has similar but slightly worse stats and his team has underperformed while Harden's is #1 in the league.

your point is....

What is your point? you seem to know alot more about what it means to be MVP, but you haven't actually said much.

What is your point? you seem to know alot more about what it means to be MVP, but you haven't actually said much.
My point is LeBron isn't MVP because he has worse stats than the MVP while playing on a worse team that is also underachieving whereas the actual MVP is playing better on the best team in the league?

Seems pretty simple to me.

Poking holes in your argument. I said weeks ago its hardens to lose.
"poking holes" = can't resist stanning opportunities even when wrong

Harden should be unanimous imo. It's not like he's putting up Steve Nash numbers.

31/8/5, 60 point triple double, a handful of clutch moments in the 4th, best record in the league.

Given the other 'contenders' level of play or team records anybody else is a reach.

My point is LeBron isn't MVP because he has worse stats than the MVP while playing on a worse team that is also underachieving whereas the actual MVP is playing better on the best team in the league?

Seems pretty simple to me.

They are almost on the same level statistically with the differences being minor for the sake of the stats arguement. And yes Harden has the better team as a by-product of more talent, and like LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs has pointed out, just because you've got the best record doesn't make you the MVP, hence why medai love to use "narrative" as a factor when voting.

Harden should be unanimous imo. It's not like he's putting up Steve Nash numbers.

31/8/5, 60 point triple double, a handful of clutch moments in the 4th, best record in the league.

Given the other 'contenders' level of play or team records anybody else is a reach.

Not a huge stats guy, but once again here's the 4th quarter match-up between the 2 for the season so far, and i've already posted that their statically similar for the season overall.
NbrW72A.png

Not a huge stats guy, but once again here's the 4th quarter match-up between the 2 for the season so far, and i've already posted that their statically similar for the season overall.
NbrW72A.png

I don’t think you watched those games. No way you would’ve cited these stats if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom