• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron vs Derozan tonight basically
15-thristy-black-panther.w710.h473.jpg

Hill will single handedly shut Lowry's water off.
Have him back in the lockers decompressing during the game, again.

Hill will single handedly shut Lowry's water off.
Have him back in the lockers decompressing during the game, again.
George hill and jose calderon played the best there are ever going to play lol 15-18 yeah thats never happening again

All Bron needs is shooters

This kind of stuff is where I know I don't fully appreciate Lebron on a regular basis. This pass is "normal" to me because of him but it's absolutely absurd he does this and we just think "Oh yeah, nice pass". On a dime, the second the defender sags into the paint, he whips a pass across the court to the open man. Lebron has been my favorite player since that 07 Detroit series and as of late I've started to think how I really should appreciate watching him live and how much time he might have left.

His play as of late has been unbelievable. Also seeing Kevin Love out there again is really great to see.

To think most dudes thought Philly wouldnt make the playoffs :smh:
Including former NBA players that are now commentators

They all dumb. I remember telling my friend we was gon win 45 & he thought i was crazy. Now look, we on pace for even more than that with this easy schedule remaining lol

They all dumb. I remember telling my friend we was gon win 45 & he thought i was crazy. Now look, we on pace for even more than that with this easy schedule remaining lol

We would have to go 5-7 with the easiest remaining schedule to finish with 45 wins

I’ll say we go 8-4 for 48 wins...hopefully that’ll get us the 3 or 4 seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom