• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
East favorites

Houston or curry gonna try the hell outta them

It would be really weird watching anything other than GSW/CLE in the Finals. We’ve been expecting it since the final buzzer of Game 5 last June so anything else almost wouldn’t feel right.

What is Lebron throwing up? Texas longhorn headass lol

98BD92CB-4155-418A-917D-C9AB207730B9.jpeg

So Philly has to make it out of the East right? I had them at 50-32 and ECF prior to the season starting and a lot of pathetic sixers fans ony had them at 40, 41, 45.

So the general opinion is that Bron is #2 behind MJ right no one actually believes kobe is better right

He's better than mj but that's a discussion for another day but y'all haters have to agree he's #2

So the general opinion is that Bron is #2 behind MJ right no one actually believes kobe is better right

He's better than mj but that's a discussion for another day but y'all haters have to agree he's #2
Lebron been better than Kobe since the 2nd MVP

@antidope my man
It's not quite that time yet but it's definitely creeping on the come up.

I know you and a few of us mentioned how disappointed we were that in year 4 we couldn't grow or didn't grow much bigger than when we initially started.
FOr a thread such as this that is so deep with Regs and skragglers, man we ought to be able to get 100 peeps deep easy.

We have to go big this year, it's the 5th anny man!.
Plus you always give the DOPE DOPE prizes, no reason not to join folks.
Click the link below and follow for updates I suppose, but I expect to see all of you Regulars in here, off in the NT Bracketology Season 5.
Come get rich with us!

https://niketalk.com/threads/2016-2...llenge-bennyhinn-is-our-2017-champion.661409/

Saw that Chris Paul isn't taking time off for his supposed hamstring injury.

Not sure if that's smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom