• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Michael
2.) Kareem
3.) Magic
4.) Bird
5.) Lebron

With a championship win this season Lebron and Bird switch places. Unbeatable starting 5.

antidope antidope my man
It's not quite that time yet but it's definitely creeping on the come up.

I know you and a few of us mentioned how disappointed we were that in year 4 we couldn't grow or didn't grow much bigger than when we initially started.
FOr a thread such as this that is so deep with Regs and skragglers, man we ought to be able to get 100 peeps deep easy.

We have to go big this year, it's the 5th anny man!.
Plus you always give the DOPE DOPE prizes, no reason not to join folks.
Click the link below and follow for updates I suppose, but I expect to see all of you Regulars in here, off in the NT Bracketology Season 5.
Come get rich with us!

https://niketalk.com/threads/2016-2...llenge-bennyhinn-is-our-2017-champion.661409/
I've been thinking about this for at least two weeks now. This is going to be the first year we see real variance amongst the selections and I'm excited for it.

wavycrocket wavycrocket finna come in here with his rankings where Bron is #11 talmbout "as of today" :lol:

Bron 6-10 of all time. It’s just absurd to put him above more accomplished players (in the modern era) who’ve lost less than him (Kareem/Duncan) because he plays on the perimeter. But that’s a topic for another day.

Me too!
He's the best Lebron Fan.

But anyway....Shannon Sharpe is the GOAT Bron fan. That ***** be having me dying :lol:. Can’t even be mad at his takes. Him and Skip back and forth about Bron is some of the funniest **** you will see on TV. And I never used to watch the “take shows” but Brother Shannon done turned me into a fan.

So unapologetically black...while remaining professional and giving a middle finger to respectability politics. Love it.

I'm not tripping over it. It's grown every year and that's good enough for me.

I’m going to do it but I’m not as confident that I’ll wash everybody in the thread because of the parity in the league this year so I won’t talk my **** again

giphy.gif

We need this in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom