• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans we need to be honest with ourselves. Zo’s offensive game is garbage. At least Simmons has self awareness and doesn’t shoot perimeter shots. BBB keeps dancing rapping and shooting. No damns given.

FTs, threes , floaters layups ALL GARBAGE. But hey he can swing the ball around and rebound.

i'm hella honest. Zo sucks. I'm not a fan. I wish we kept D'Lo. dead ***.

He can pass and play d. perfect for a bench pg.
If he hasnt developed some kind of pnr, iso skills by now, no way he does it on this level. You gotta have the blueprint before you get here. You have IT, or you don't...before you get here. The thing people are missing when they say he'll improve is you actually gotta have something a trainer can work with and mold 1st. Dude's offensive game is awful to begin with. He'd literally have to start all over and learn it all again. His foundation is deplorable.

Every Contending team has an elite pg...or Lebron.

And yet he's still averaging 10 points as a rookie & Averaging 7 assist. He will improve, like most Rookies improve. He can get to the Basket & has shown that ability, he absolutely needs to Improve on Finishing.

I heard the same BS About Ingram Last year, Heard The same BS about Randle before, Heard the Same BS About D'Lo also. Young Players have to be allowed to grow & Improve. Being placed on the Lakers just allows everyone to zero in like there a finished product.

10 points as a rookie when he plays 34 minutes a night with a TS% of 44% to get those 10 points is awful. His 7 assists per are hollow as hell. He isn't making plays for anyone beyond the basic pass off PnP to Lopez for a 3. And word to gambler's fallacy, how Randle, D'Lo, and Ingram have progressed in their careers has nothing to do with Lonzo Ball.

And he has shown very little ability to get to the rim. Taking off from the free throw line to throw up some BS does not constitute getting to the rim, (to me) which most of his takes are.

I do think he'll improve, and he isn't this bad of a shooter. But the question for me has always been to what degree.

If you writing off Zo already don't celebrate when **** goes well.

9C90C4D6-3136-48FE-9527-0580979EAA7A.gif

3 things i saw in Lonzo game tonite
1. He pass first
2. His handles in an iso need bookoo improvment
3. He rather shoot a long 3 than a spot up midrange :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom