• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lonzo already sees the floor like magic/kidd/lebron. that shot will come around, it did for those guys. i have no doubts lonzo will be a multiple all nba team type player

Is Ben Simmons still Boris Diaw with less swag though?

I need to know

DY1Ub8oU0AAMpoU.jpg

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Never understood why they shoot to kill. You see him holding an object that you think may be a gun, why not shoot him in the arm or shoulder or leg? Why shoot vital organs?

For the record a cop isn’t aiming to hit your arm or leg. No one has that’s kinda precision.
They’re going for the torso which is the easiest target to hit.

That said... **** those cops

For the record a cop isn’t aiming to hit your arm or leg. No one has that’s kinda precision.
They’re going for the torso which is the easiest target to hit.

That said... **** those cops

Never knew that. Thought these punks were trained to be precise

Never knew that. Thought these punks were trained to be precise
Nah if you're ever in a situation where you need to shoot, you aim for center mass. That's why practice targets usually dont include limbs.
They aint need to shoot him tho. You told him to walk towards you while showing his hands and he did and you clapped him because you thought you saw a gun :smh:
Aint even let him get off a "It's just my phone" before you start firing and then when he's on the ground not moving you tell him to show you his hands again :smh:

Was just about to post this, good stuff. I’d like to know what the NFL would have done with something like this

U already know what the NFL would do. Sweep it under the rug and act like it never happened.

I appreciate Vivek, but at the same time I also wonder how many of these nba owners do things like this cuz it's the right PR move and how many of them are genuinely down for minorities like that. I'm cynical in nature but a lot of it just feels like a front because they're trying to push the most progressive league in america angle.

Very disturbing times we live in, only thing I can take away from these incidents is that people are calling "law enforcement" out on their murders

Only a matter of time before the answer to violence is violence

I went looking and found some old takes on NT about Curry from when he declared for the draft in 2009. I didn't want to bump up the thread it was from so I'll just post the quotes here:

Alright! Here we go! Lets put down our wagers...... I'm sayin his career is Flip Murray esque. Flip is more physical, but Steph has a better shot. Dudewill score 15pts for 9 seasons then wander out of the league...

Juan Dixon 2.0

wow ... i can't see this guy being more than a bench player for the first few years at best

He wont have a good NBA career. Atleast he has a rich father and will get a guaranteed contract.

You talking like Steph gonna be a great PG....he will be a good 6th man.

Sam Bowie 3.0

Curry will never be able to what Bibby did for those Kings squads.

Everyone has the knicks getting him at #8 and I don't want any part of Curry on the Knicks.

Jennings' NBA career >>>> Curry's >>>>>>>>>>>>> Evans'

Can barely recognize him; looks like he gained a substantial amount of muscle after his playing days.
I'm actually not that surprised that the guys don't know who he is. Assuming they are 20 (likely younger), they would've been 3 during the Lakers-Kings WCF's series

Lonzo learns how to shoot and maybe at less volume, he'll be alright. Maybe not JKidd but alright

Crazy that Donovan Mitchell's looking like the best guard from that draft rn, Detroit goofed. Have more of a problem with the Kennard pick than the Griffin trade, had no reason to reach... Although Kennards not all around terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom