• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh sounding like one of them thot marilyn monroe memes.

'if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best' lookin face head *** boy

Lmao. I just think it's corny cuz I know he gunna be puffing his chest out repping BBB and copping a Lonzo jersey in 2 years when he starts balling.

Lmao. I just think it's corny cuz I know he gunna be puffing his chest out repping BBB and copping a Lonzo jersey in 2 years when he starts balling.

He won’t be a Laker in 2 years. And no, I’m done with him. He’s scared. That weak mentality won’t change. Mitchell Tatum Fox DSJ Kuz are fearless already

so..2 yrs..bruh gonna be a proficient pnr and iso player? Better shooter off the dribble? Better shooter period? 2 yrs?

Even though he's played probs since the age of 7...So been hooping like 12 yrs...but in his 14th yr of playing ball..he's actually gonna become a basketball player? Bet.

Zo MIP 2020 ayyyyyyyyyy

Nvm I don't even wanna argue cuz it's been discussed 1000 times already.

Let's just wait on it and see what happens.

Reactions: God
Those shooting mechanics render him useless going right to shoot. End of story. Just make him go right and he’s passing every time or driving. So predictable

Game was hi scorin lit...aint eem gon lie lakers got a lot to look fwd too..KCP was in da zone..Kuz was getting good looks..Lopez was doin da dirty work..IT blow by speed still good enough to get to da rim...and Lonzo thought he was in a 3 pt contest..yall gucci

Let's just wait on it and see what happens.
This kind of sounds like.....oh me, a few weeks ago when Lonzo was shooting well for a few games and I was advising restraint, but was just written off as a Lonzo hater.

Now he's reverted back to the mean (worse actually) and
SnarlingWildAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

has turned into
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Huh. Fast, life comes.
tumblr_oop5at87DP1rpsuhuo1_500.gif

This kind of sounds like.....oh me, a few weeks ago when Lonzo was shooting well for a few games and I was advising restraint, but was just written off as a Lonzo hater.

Now he's reverted back to the mean (worse actually) and
SnarlingWildAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

has turned into
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Huh. Fast, life comes.
tumblr_oop5at87DP1rpsuhuo1_500.gif
:lol: dead

I’m not high on lonzo but I’m not writing him off.

Writing him off is nuts. He's a high floor player in my eyes. Borderline great defender as a rookie so that alone will keep him in the league. He has to improve his offense immediately though. It's not all gloom and doom but it's very clear that they did goof by trading Dlo and hopefully they dont lose Julius. However, it was pretty apparent that he had these flaws well before he played a single game

I'll take my lumps while he's playing bad. I still think he's gunna be good. Y'all can get your jokes in, I did the same **** :lol:

My thing is never that I thought Lonzo would be a bad player. I dont think he will and I dont even think he's one now.
It was simply the trying to crown him early through cherry picked stats that I had an issue with.
He's a rookie. They're all in the wait and see stage of their careers.Rookie years are not reliable indicators of career success.
Especially not any 20 game set out of said year. Good or bad.

lonzo already sees the floor like magic/kidd/lebron. that shot will come around, it did for those guys. i have no doubts lonzo will be a multiple all nba team type player

Reactions: God
Never understood why they shoot to kill. You see him holding an object that you think may be a gun, why not shoot him in the arm or shoulder or leg? Why shoot vital organs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom