• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic prolly got a button on his desk that returns condolence messages to the agents of Kuz, Lonzo and ____ once Kawhi fully turns heel to join PG/Lebby

You dudes really still believe as trash as Lonzo has been lately to finish the season that these superstars in the prime (or end of their prime in Bron’s case) are leaving their already contending situations to play in the tough West on a current bottom 10 team in the league cause they NEED the Lakers to be more famous and are lining up to play with Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram......at the same positions that all three of these guys would play for them

People keep saying this **** without actually thinking it through

You dudes really still believe as trash as Lonzo has been lately to finish the season that these superstars in the prime (or end of their prime in Bron’s case) are leaving their already contending situations to play in the tough West on a current bottom 10 team in the league cause they NEED the Lakers to be more famous and are lining up to play with Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram......at the same positions that all three of these guys would play for them

That all makes sense, but, dat la lifestyle

It's a thing

Leonard might not care about it but I wouldn't be at all surprised if a majority of others really consider LA in the coming years, especially with Kobe gone

I don't think anyone wanted to be a part of the Kobe circus his last few seasons

I don't think anyone needs the Lakers to be famous but a lot of players do live in L.A. A lot.

Random hot take that I just threw upon my coworkers:

D'Antoni is a top 3 greatest coach of all time.

New orleans seafood
71575ECF-4139-477B-84BD-0F66BDFFE793.png

At the end of the day dantonis style doesn't work in the playoffs when the game slows down and you have to run a half court offense. When you have to dig deep and grind out a half court basket you can't run dantonis offense

#thingsoldheadssay

I'm mostly kidding but think about it, why would PG legitimately want to go to the Lakers of all places if he didn't have other players already in mind. And Lakers, attempting to cash dump their young guys although they already have space for George seems a little more conspicuous than the usual dumb FO stuff

Kawhi all of a sudden pushing his way out just makes it fun speculation. Those guys could definitely play 2-4 btw and wreck havoc on the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom