• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron actually did an ok job guarding harden in the second half of that last blowout. I was surprised

Lol random but regarding steriod testing. A friend of mine tested postive for steriods and FIBA basically gave him 2 weeks to get that fixed before hes gonna get tested again. If he tests postive again thats only when they’re gonna suspend him.I assume thats how its done in the league.

lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row-e1458660004378.jpg

Jeff green was guarding harden. He shot 38% overall but got to the line for 14 free throws. But jae crowder was absolutely dog **** in that game.

I would take the Philly Bucems over them.
I would put Phila in the same tier as them as far as their chance to beat Cavs vs Utah/Por/Pels chance to beat a Houston.

And I mean GSW, this just isn't their year.
But they must play the games.
Portland can beat them with no Steph and banged up.
OKC can't beat Hou if I'm betting.
It's def Houston's year to Make the Final and Harden get his MVP
The Bron's gonna molly-wop Rockshow, though.

Not many, if any, Playoff teams I feel confident that the Bucks would beat, if healthy

Says something about the parity this yr... and the Bucks.

Probably good series against MIA who can inconsistently win or lose to any team on any given day/night lol

Stevens should be coach of the year. 4th best record in the league and 4th best point differential despite all of the injuries.

Stevens should be coach of the year. 4th best record in the league and 4th best point differential despite all of the injuries.
Should be Brett Brown if being serious lol

From 10 wins in 2015-16 to now with a chance to crack 50 two years later when a rookie PG and a #1 pick who forgot how to shoot

I'd give it to Casey. The way he has that bench unit playing is pretty damn impressive.

I'd give it to Casey. The way he has that bench unit playing is pretty damn impressive.
Bench has definitely been great. I feel like he's more of a most-improved coach (I know this isn't a thing) than coach of the year. There was talk of him being let go prior to this season.

They have a good team that is playing good. Even with the injuries they've had they are still a good team.

I like Quinn myself.
They had No Gobert for most of the first half of the Season and a Rookie starter after losing Gordon Hay.
That run he snapped over 25 games where they lost like 2 games was unreal.
He's guys would die for him, I believe.

Look from January 24th on.......
http://www.espn.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/utah/utah-jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom