• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No? You tried to set up an “overachievement” narrative with your post that isn’t justified. They have a good roster and are playing good.
Marcus Morris is the team's #1 scoring option. Shane Larkin, Semi Ojeleye, Guershon Yabusele, and Abdul Nader are playing significant minutes. That's 3 rookies and a guy that wasn't even in the league last year.

Marcus Morris is the team's #1 scoring option. Shane Larkin, Semi Ojeleye, Guershon Yabusele, and Abdul Nader are playing significant minutes. That's 3 rookies and a guy that wasn't even in the league last year.

Lol so Kyrie been hurt all season?

Who averages the most points on the team? Who's played the most minutes per game and has appeared in 60 games? You just convinently leave him off to fit your narrative?

What about the other 30 million dollar man? Not gunna include him either :lol:

You say rookies like they don't have 2 top 3 picks who have basically played in every game this season.

Everyone knows Brad is a phenemonel coach and that he's top 5 + should always be in the conversation for COY, but you doing too much and making it seem like he's carrying a team of bums.

Last edited:
Lol so Kyrie been hurt all season?
No. That is not what anyone said. He is going to end up missing a quarter of the season though. Hayward has played 5 minutes. Smart and Morris will end up missing over a quarter of the season.

No. That is not what anyone said. He is going to end up missing a quarter of the season though. Hayward has played 5 minutes. Smart and Morris will end up missing over a quarter of the season.

Kyrie Irving: 60 games
James Harden: 64 games
Chris Paul: 53 games

why can't I make an argument for Pringles by saying Chris Paul is gunna end up missing a quarter of the season and Harden missing 10 games yet they still gunna pull off 65+ wins?

If the Dubs didn't have KD, they'd be vulnerable foreal, but seeing as they do even with a hobbled Steph for the playoffs they'll be fine. Anybody thinking otherwise is a dummy moe.

Kyrie Irving: 60 games
James Harden: 64 games
Chris Paul: 53 games

why can't I make an argument for Pringles by saying Chris Paul is gunna end up missing a quarter of the season and Harden missing 10 games yet they still gunna pull off 65+ wins?
I think you could definitely make an argument for him. Why shouldn't he be up there?

I think you could definitely make an argument for him. Why shouldn't he be up there?

Let me rephrase. Why should Stevens win it over him?

Why should Stevens win it over Snyder who lost Gobert for damn near 30 games, has 0 max players or any top 3 picks yet has the team in position for 48 wins in the West?

Ingles is one of the most underrated players in the league but he's 2nd on the Jazz in minutes this season. Nobody is taking Ingles over Horford, Tatum or Brown.

Last edited:
Curry Bryant not missing no 6 weeks with a limpy leg b. cut it off. back to work.

revenge tour 2 still rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom