• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a good team that is playing good. Even with the injuries they've had they are still a good team.
So he should get docked points for having a good team? They are beating playoff teams while missing 3 of their 5 starters from opening night as well as their best defender/6th man.

I like Quinn myself.
They had No Gobert for most of the first half of the Season and a Rookie starter after losing Gordon Hay.
That run he snapped over 25 games where they lost like 2 games was unreal.
He's guys would die for him, I believe.

Look from January 24th on.......
http://www.espn.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/utah/utah-jazz
He should be right up there as long as they make the playoffs. He's one of the league's best.

Casey deserves top 3ish, I tend to not pick him because they've had their star players intact for years and have been building towards this

If they end up with the best overall record then you have to give it to him that just wasn't at all expected

I wouldn't be mad at all if Brad S. hit COY and yes Casey is as deserving as anybody.
He actually might win it TBH.

Good call on Casey, guys.

Stevens should be coach of the year. 4th best record in the league and 4th best point differential despite all of the injuries.

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 12.38.57 PM.png

Should be Brett Brown if being serious lol

From 10 wins in 2015-16 to now with a chance to crack 50 two years later when a rookie PG and a #1 pick who forgot how to shoot

He has his faults but there’s no doubting the results.

20 game turnaround this year and possible 40 game turnaround from two years ago but people will say Brown doesn’t deserve COY, Embiid doesn’t deserve DPOY and Simmons doesn’t deserve ROY.

At the very least one of them is going to need to win one of those awards.

Lol random but regarding steriod testing. A friend of mine tested postive for steriods and FIBA basically gave him 2 weeks to get that fixed before hes gonna get tested again. If he tests postive again thats only when they’re gonna suspend him.I assume thats how its done in the league.

In the NBA there is a window, I forget which span of months, that they do testing. It might be slightly before preseason till around January. I think it’s randmized, but they still tell which players will be tested and when. I remember some retired guy talking about this.

You basically have to give zero dambs and/or be a dumbass to fail.

Raise your hand if you thought the Celtics were gonna beat OKC and Portland with Marcus Morris as the #1 option.

They’re gonna win around 55 games with no Hayward for the full season and no Kyrie for a quarter of the season. I don’t believe anyone thought they’d be in the 55-win range when Hayward broke his leg on opening night. Let alone with Kyrie missing significant time too. I wouldn’t be mad if D’Antoni or Casey won, those guys are deserving too, but Stevens should definitely be in consideration.

all this wishful thinking about steph being out in the first round is comical like it even changes anything.. they still have ******* kevin durant and klay thompson and draymond green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom