• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets got this chip right?

Rockets fans finally stand up.
I won't respect NO Houston Fan that doesn't put all their chips in this year. Nope.

You lukewarm, put one toe in the pool, fence tip toeing ******

That's not what real fans do, ask buc em buc em . He'll bet his girl on the Sixers against the Olympic team.

ALL IN
Ain’t no turning around

I won't respect NO Houston Fan that doesn't put all their chips in this year. Nope.

You lukewarm, put one toe in the pool, fence tip toeing ******

That's not what real fans do, ask buc em buc em . He'll bet his girl on the Sixers against the Olympic team.

What I’m trying to say is if we had The Real Markelle all year and didn’t blow a few of those big leads the Warriors palms would have been getting sweaty with that 73-9 record :pimp:

The Bucks are gonna end up playing the Raptors, Celtics or Cavs first round. Each just about as likely as the the others.

Guess im rooting for the Celtics. As the Bucks currently are, they're capable of beating the Celtics 1st round but not the other 2. So here's to hoping the Bucks figure out how to stop sucking so much **** by then. Maybe once Brogdon comes back it sparks some sort of progress.

Last 2 minutes of the cavs vs bucks game they started to defend and **** got real close. Have no idea why they dont do that **** for a whole quarter they could actually win games.

If it doesn't happen this year it's not happening until one of those guys leaves for more money or something.

No homecourt advantage, no rhythm heading into the playoffs.

Gotta happen this year.

This is likely.
I mean I fear we fall all the way out tbh.
I can't look at our schedule without getting scared like I've seen Ju-on.
**** scarier than Michael Meyers.

GSW though, those fools done man.
If they think KD can "lead" them they are sadly mistaken.
His nuts prolly in his stomach right now thinking about having to be "the man" again.

Nah, we getting that 3rd seed and washing GSW in the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom