• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are acting like Steph is gonna come back 100%. This is the result of no rest boys. Warriors are worn out, 3 straight finals will do that to you. *looks at Kyrie* *looks at Klay* *looks at Draymond*....

Unless you’re Lebron >D

how does that even make sense based on the injuries? go sit down over there.

Two things here
1) The earliest the WCF start is may 13th. Even If Curry misses 6 Weeks, he should be pretty healed up by that time
2) Why Does anyone Bring up Chris Paul "defending" KD, he gave them 33/10/5 that series & won 4-2... I wouldn't say that's exactly a "Sound" Strategy :lol::lol:

I jumped off the porch. You should jump, too.

Hobbled Curry makes GSW less scary. I’m not afraid of a KD/Luxury James johnson/ Klay trio. Harden going to pick on Steph regardless and they better not put quin cook out there

I’m concerned with the Rockets health more than anything.

If they’re full healthy and Curry is not then I like the Rockets chances.

I’m concerned with the Rockets health more than anything.

If they’re full healthy and Curry is not then I like the Rockets chances.

In this scenario, the Rockets should be favorites.
In this scenario, the Warriors winning a ring this year would be the most impressive ring in their run.

Two things here
1) The earliest the WCF start is may 13th. Even If Curry misses 6 Weeks, he should be pretty healed up by that time
2) Why Does anyone Bring up Chris Paul "defending" KD, he gave them 33/10/5 that series & won 4-2... I wouldn't say that's exactly a "Sound" Strategy :lol::lol:

Why would CP3 guard KD?

gsw.jpg

Last edited:
Warriors need to hire goons to goon themselves

Someone gotta Tonya Harding both Za and Ja wit da quickness, it's only a matter of time before they flop on Durant or Klay's ACL

I'm really wanna see if Dantoni trust his bench come playoffs, or if he reverts back to his old ways & shortens the rotations drastically.

Also Kyrie Being out is trash, I didn't think Boston could beat Cleveland but i knew they would atleast put up a challenge against the Cavs, I Have NO faith in Tor as of now & Don't Know how Wall will look come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom