• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savages
Instagram-4f85f3.png

Trash news For the Warriors, This is the same thing that KD had last year and he was out about 5-6 Weeks. Luckily for them Klay/Durant/Green are coming back soon & they already have things locked up. Kerr can take this chance to hopefully get the bench guys & the the other three into a rhythm going into the playoffs. by the time the WCF start up Steph should be pretty healed up & worked off any rust.

Trash news For the Warriors, This is the same thing that KD had last year and he was out about 5-6 Weeks. Luckily for them Klay/Durant/Green are coming back soon & they already have things locked up. Kerr can take this chance to hopefully get the bench guys & the the other three into a rhythm going into the playoffs. by the time the WCF start up Steph should be pretty healed up & worked off any rust.

Nah KD's was slightly different, he had something happen to his tibia as well.

Stevens should be coach of the year. 4th best record in the league and 4th best point differential despite all of the injuries.

Not to mention how ONLY 4 of last years ECF team returned this year :nthat:

If this squad was fully healthy, Ainge would've been in the running for Executive of the Year

Last edited:
dubs got the ultimate insurance policy in KD, they'll be fine. steph will be back before the finals and ready to light up the cavs once again.

Let me rephrase. Why should Stevens win it over him?
The team has 13 different players from last year's team and only returned 1 starter. They are the 5th youngest team in the league. The 2nd best player on the team has missed the entire season. The best player on the team is going to miss a quarter of the season. Smart and Morris are going to have both missed over a quarter of the season. Despite this, they are 2nd in the East and have the 4th best record in the league. His coaching has A TON to do with this.

Do I think it would be crazy if D'Antoni were to win it over Stevens? No. The Rockets have been phenomenal this year.

Once again you just convinently gloss over the fact that Horford (who's getting 30 million a year) & two top 3 picks have played in pretty much every game this year.

Acting like he's coaching a bunch of bums.

Once again you just convinently gloss over the fact that Horford (who's getting 30 million a year) & two top 3 picks have played in pretty much every game this year.

Acting like he's coaching a bunch of bums.
YOU are the only person saying this. Nobody is saying that he has the worst roster in the league.

Yes, he has had Horford, who the majority of this board doesn't think is an all-star caliber player, and 2 very good 19 and 20 year olds.

Nobody is saying Stevens shouldn't be in the convo, I'm just not with acting like he has nothing to work with.

The Rockets second best player has had a significant injury in 3 of the last 4 playoffs.

I ain’t jinxing ****.

That NT jinx is UNDEFEATED

I jumped off the porch. You should jump, too.

Hobbled Curry makes GSW less scary. I’m not afraid of a KD/Luxury James johnson/ Klay trio. Harden going to pick on Steph regardless and they better not put quin cook out there

If Steph is out for the 1st rd, need OKC to fall to 7 for the culture.
This is likely.
I mean I fear we fall all the way out tbh.
I can't look at our schedule without getting scared like I've seen Ju-on.
**** scarier than Michael Meyers.

GSW though, those fools done man.
If they think KD can "lead" them they are sadly mistaken.
His nuts prolly in his stomach right now thinking about having to be "the man" again.

People are acting like Steph is gonna come back 100%. This is the result of no rest boys. Warriors are worn out, 3 straight finals will do that to you. *looks at Kyrie* *looks at Klay* *looks at Draymond*....

Unless you’re Lebron >D

Nah KD's was slightly different, he had something happen to his tibia as well.

kd had the bone bruise too. that's what elongates timing of sprains. Curry no bruise. Boy meets world byke in a minute.

My mom is really trying to bet me that Bron doesnt make it to the Finals...I'm not sure if I believe he'll make it enough to take her bet...but still..

thoughts

Two things here
1) The earliest the WCF start is may 13th. Even If Curry misses 6 Weeks, he should be pretty healed up by that time
2) Why Does anyone Bring up Chris Paul "defending" KD, he gave them 33/10/5 that series & won 4-2... I wouldn't say that's exactly a "Sound" Strategy :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom