• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for your old takes on the sixers but it looks you just started posting in the nba threads this season :/

too bad I live in Philly and don't always partake in your stupidity, when did I make Sixers threads?

I have probably only been to about 500 Sixers games in my life but you know

too bad I live in Philly and don't always partake in your stupidity, when did I make Sixers threads?

I have probably only been to about 500 Sixers games in my life but you know,
Still in is an OG 76ers fan. I was a 76ers fan during the AI era. Did you get to see AI play?

HIM HIM just likes to talk a lot of ****, if you don't live in the NBA thread well you know

getting reps from the regular **** suckers

Negatory. You have some real problems with this thread. I seen you randomly go at this thread and the people who post in here numerous times in that lame *** NFL thread.

Remember when y'all "invaded" this thread like some goobers? Y'all some weirdos man :lol:

35306365-20AA-4FF4-96D0-2519D937630D.jpeg

Ya boy out here In that 11 piece ya herrrrd me fellas. Big matchup tonight 3-0 vs 3-0. Gotta rep #NT

HIM HIM just likes to talk a lot of ****, if you don't live in the NBA thread well you know

getting reps from the regular **** suckers
His post wasn't funny?
Man it was funny.
Laugh.
Why so serious..
You were on some "NBA worst thread in America" steez last year though.
Same thread this year tbh. Maybe worster.:lol:

they'll probably make it in anyway with that easy schedule but the Wolves losing to the tanking Grizz at home should DQ them. that's terrible :lol:

Negatory. You have some real problems with this thread. I seen you randomly go at this thread and the people who post in here numerous times in that lame *** NFL thread.

Remember when y'all "invaded" this thread like some goobers? Y'all some weirdos man :lol:

look MVP MVP repping you

this dude has Kobe birthday cakes, if that ain't weird

I've seen the discussions that go on in the NFL thread man. I see y'all flirting with each other like it's the funniest thing in the world :lol:

Like I always say.

NBA Thread: Barbershop

NFL Thread: Supercuts

Kinda similar, but different.

More like Sportsclips

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom