• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the discussions that go on in the NFL thread man. I see y'all flirting with each other like it's the funniest thing in the world :lol:

Like I always say.

NBA Thread: Barbershop

NFL Thread: Supercuts

Kinda similar, but different.

:lol: NBA thread is the best thread on NT forreal

Wrestling thread is my close 2nd tho

NFL thread seem clique-ish

I remember they aint want non regulars in their voting game threads last yr :smh:

Terrible loss by Minny, if it wasn't for the choking dogs that are the Nuggets they could be outta the playoffs.

:lol: NBA thread is the best thread on NT forreal

Wrestling thread is my close 2nd tho

NFL thread seem clique-ish

I remember they aint want non regulars in their voting game threads last yr :smh:
This thread is basically a Lebron hate thread though. No one is objective in here

This thread is basically a Lebron hate thread though. No one is objective in here

Theres Bron fans in here. Im one of them. Hes cool by me. The Bron slander is always funny to me tho

Damn near EVERY player gets slandered in here tho. If he dont then hes not worth it or his team is on fire

:nerd::nerd::nerd:
And the Love at C lineups have proven unstoppable since his return. In 72 minutes he has played at C alongside James, the Cavs have a 138.1 oRTG.

While Love may not help the defense, it has certainly been improved (107.8 dRTG) with him on the floor since his return. Love/James/George Hill have a 106.4 dRTG together in 83 minutes

:nerd::nerd::nerd:
And the Love at C lineups have proven unstoppable since his return. In 72 minutes he has played at C alongside James, the Cavs have a 138.1 oRTG.

While Love may not help the defense, it has certainly been improved (107.8 dRTG) with him on the floor since his return. Love/James/George Hill have a 106.4 dRTG together in 83 minutes

If Bron stays then they need to draft Mo Bamba. Cavs with a huge athletic, defensive center would make them terrifying

35306365-20AA-4FF4-96D0-2519D937630D.jpeg

Ya boy out here In that 11 piece ya herrrrd me fellas. Big matchup tonight 3-0 vs 3-0. Gotta rep #NT
ill put in a word fa a 10 day Pels contract fa ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom