• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall stuck at 9 fam. Yall aint catching the Bulls in that L column & the Lakers got way too many wins already :lol:
We were so damn close...
We can still move down in the rankings.
We're only 2 games behind chicago.

We just need to take these minutes from Trey
mqdefault.jpg

and give them to Mudiay
images

Hmmm Minny hasn’t clinched yet. Extending the missed playoff streak would be a massive blow to the franchise considering expectations. Jimmy became the heart and soul that team very fast but Thibs hasn’t done the best job developing the young guys... Wiggins especially.

I've seen the discussions that go on in the NFL thread man. I see y'all flirting with each other like it's the funniest thing in the world :lol:

Like I always say.

NBA Thread: Barbershop

NFL Thread: Supercuts

Kinda similar, but different.
dis got me leanin

vs ATL
@ DAL (lol if they lose here though after what was posted earlier)
vs MEM (2nd to last game, memphis will probably have a chance to seal either the #1 or #2 best odds)
should be freebies.

when is jimmy supposed to come back?

Lmao
Jokic still not making the playoffs while KAT is.
2 games vs denver left, would be funny if the 8th seed came down to the last game between the two. jimmy should probably be back by then, no?

Imagine he had Teague and Jimmy. Knicks would've won 55 games. Hell Will Barton is better than any player we have now outside of KP.

KAT for as good as he is can't event cut it as the #2 option.
Lmfaoooo
Knicks were garbage with KP as the #2 option so idek where you’re going with this.

You guys gonna do the same routine now you did when Embiid was injured... and then act like you never did.

“He’s not that good, he’ll never play a full season again...”. Always looking for shots to take.

:lol:

KP slander has nothing to do with him being hurt though. Volume shooter and doesn’t rebound as of now.

No Embiid slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom