• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall see the 60 minutes special on giannis? Dude is so damn likeable. From super humble beginnings. Crazy frugal now. 20mil a year..renting a 2 bedroom apt and has his bro and mom and gf living there. Mom and bro sleeping in the same room :lol:. Im dead b. Bro cheaper than Chris Dad.

He'll have bread forever.

Melo's decline is kinda rough. Everyone saw him making a transition similar to Paul Pierce but I think Pierce has one thing Melo never really had and that was craftiness.

Melo could use up a whole possession looking for his shot sometimes and it still seems like a forced shot. Not to mention a severe loss of lift.

Paul could get the ball with limited timing and somehow not rush but still be fast enough to make the right play.

9573F57F-68E4-403E-8BBB-0372AD930B2D.png

Melo's decline is kinda rough. Everyone saw him making a transition similar to Paul Pierce but I think Pierce has one thing Melo never really had and that was craftiness.

Melo could use up a whole possession looking for his shot sometimes and it still seems like a forced shot. Not to mention a severe loss of lift.

Paul could get the ball with limited timing and somehow not rush but still be fast enough to make the right play.
Very accurate. Also young Melo relied a lot more on strength than Paul did.

Ryan Hollins is an analyst on ESPN... blast from the past

Dude is only 33. Sheesh time flies yet weirdly doesn't

Shame he wasn't born in this era, his training and skill set would have been completely different. He always played soft, but at least growing up he probably would have developed a perimeter jumper to match his ridiculous athleticism

I'm sure the same could be said about many others

Ryan Hollins is an analyst on ESPN... blast from the past

Dude is only 33. Sheesh time flies yet weirdly doesn't

Shame he wasn't born in this era, his training and skill set would have been completely different. He always played soft, but at least growing up he probably would have developed a perimeter jumper to match his ridiculous athleticism

I'm sure the same could be said about many others
Imagine Derrick Coleman in this era

Yahoo and SI.com has the Ball declaring story as their top headline. ESPN you're falling behind! Ball family! More Ball family!

Wizards point guard John Wall says he is "feeling great" but is not sure when he will next play in a game.

Wall, who said he lost about 10 or 15 pounds during his rehab without intending to, is not planning to change his style when he returns from his latest knee surgery -- whenever that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom