Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Jokic done that when his team isn’t even gonna make the playoffs lol
And AD has never won anything but he’s constantly at the top of people’s list soooo

AD made the playoffs before, is going to make it this year again as the number 1 guy. Joker became the full time starter for the Nuggets Dec 15th, 2016. Since then they've gone 69-54. KAT has been the guy from day 1 played in every game and compiled a record of 66-112 (left out the games where Jimmy Buckets played cause he's their best player now). One of these is not like the others.

I'm really trying to Decipher How someway it isnt "Close" & Kat literally does everything better than Jokic on Offense & Is light years ahead athletically? Also KP has shown a pretty big offensive arsenal also :lol:.

Jokic core around him as a #1 option has been Murray, Harris, Barton, Chandler, Milsap (about half a season), Faried, Plumlee, Harris. So a mix of some good young players & consistent vets.

Kat years as a #1 option consisted of Wiggins, (Lavine for half a year), Shabazz Muhammed,
KP Tim Hardaway Jr, Jarrett Jack, Mike Beasely, Kyle Oquinn

Yet somehow he's a much better #1 option because he helped his playoff prepared team hover around the 8th seed?
If you want to compare KAT as a #1 option to Jokic as a #1 option using last year (you can subtract all of Murray/Harris/Barton improvements, Millsap hasn't really fit in, LOL @ mentioning Faried who doesn't play and Plumlee who doesn't do much), then you'll see why I said it wasn't close. Go watch some basketball. KAT and KP don't win you games as the #1 option, that's fax. Jokic, while he hasn't led them to the playoffs, has a FAR better record than KP and KAT as the number 1 option. It really isn't close...

Almost making the playoffs in your 2nd year, with limited amount of starts/development >>>> lottery pick and a 31-51 record

KP def has a big offensive arsenal. It isn't a slight to him that he's the third best offensive player though. They're all pretty damn good on that end.

If you want to compare KAT as a #1 option to Jokic as a #1 option using last year (you can subtract all of Murray/Harris/Barton improvements, Millsap hasn't really fit in, LOL @ mentioning Faried who doesn't play and Plumlee who doesn't do much), then you'll see why I said it wasn't close. Go watch some basketball. KAT and KP don't win you games as the #1 option, that's fax. Jokic, while he hasn't led them to the playoffs, has a FAR better record than KP and KAT as the number 1 option. It really isn't close...

Fam #1 option Last year??? he was in the midst of splitting time with Nurkic for atleast half the year....... His First year as a first option is this year & his team is VASTLY better than KAT & KP's teams, while they were first options.

Fam #1 option Last year??? he was in the midst of splitting time with Nurkic for atleast half the year....... His First year as a first option is this year & his team is VASTLY better than KAT & KP's teams, while they were first options.
he was the reason why nurkic got traded lol, and he was the #1 option last year (except for like the first month) even when nurkic was there.

did you watch them? lol

Y’all cant sit up here and talk about how trash Wiggins, Crawford, and Thibs etc... are and then say KAT is garbage as a #1 option :lol:
Nobody had us higher than a 6th seed while numerous folks had the Nuggets with HC in the 1st round. But yea Jokic is so much better lol

In the games you’ve seen, were the Nuggets ever playing? Because I don’t think you’ve ever seen Jokic pass a basketball.

Okay i left that out of my original post, Jokic is a better Passer thats cool. He's not A better Shooter, He's not better in the post, He's not better at Handling, He's not better at Driving, He's not better at rebounding. He's not even close in running the floor as effectively.

So while he is a good passer, KAT skillset is much more advanced than his & Suitable for Today's style of play.

he was the reason why nurkic got traded lol, and he was the #1 option last year (except for like the first month) even when nurkic was there.

did you watch them? lol

He started 59 games last year, & didn't really become the clear cut first option until after the AS game. And i remember this vividly because there was the same crew of people with this faux hype talking about "wait until he's a true first option, his game's gonna really takeoff etc etc".

Holy **** we’re that far ahead of the next closest starting lineup?

And we added the #1 pick, Belinelli and Ilyasova to our bench?

I would like to take this time to remind everybody....

League

****ed
Our Sixers My Thunder
Sometimes you just know you are right, because either right or you're right.

I was as positive about Embiid being next as I was that it was the Thunder's year 2-3 years back.
I mean, I was right and right.
KD an em' lost, but it was still their year, they just had panties on instead of their bigboy pants.
I think even GSW was saying OKC was better, only ppl that didn't believe it was KD.

Filtering out garbage time is game changer.
Honestly this has always been one of my main concerns about numbers/stats

So many contextual (cc: @pch roadwinder) situations that can paint a picture one way or another but when a game is no longer competitive the stats for the rest of that game should be taken with a grain

That's pretty cool they have something to monitor that

Tatum- 23 pts, 6 boards on 10-18FG (2-4 from 3)

Jackson- 23 pts, 6 boards on 9-15FG (1-3 from 3)
I love watching Josh Jackson play, he's like a Westbrook that plays wing.
Dude is relentless and unconsciously reckless, I love it..............and I was baggin on him SO hard to begin the year.
Love his game, and attitude.

Came to the thread...read one page of people *****ing about player a vs player b vs player c etc.

Will lurk again tomorrow, maybe something of substance perhaps?

I love watching Josh Jackson play, he's like a Westbrook that plays wing.
Dude is relentless and unconsciously reckless, I love it..............and I was baggin on him SO hard to begin the year.
Love his game, and attitude.
I wanted the Celtics to pick him over Tatum on draft night. I was a big fan of all the stuff you mentioned about him. Obviously very happy with Tatum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom