• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the Celtics to pick him over Tatum on draft night. I was a big fan of all the stuff you mentioned about him. Obviously very happy with Tatum though.
Pretty much everyone had Jackson over Tatum the whole college season, as much of a revelation as Tatum's been, it's still nice to see Jackson start to put it together, especially after that one game where he was like 0-10 and everyone was calling him garbage

@awwsome died for this

THey need to trade Booker and keep Elf.
Booker makes that team worse no matter who you add.
Not sure who he fits with, but he needs to be traded.

giphy.gif

I dont think dude ever played a minute for them tho :lol:

Fam really tore his meniscus & vanished from the NBA :smh:

I rocked with him heavy lol
Last I heard he was in the G League. Dude had great court vision but made some of the dumbest passes.

Him and KJ in 14/15 was fun as hell tho

I get it, and I respect when they give no ****s and launch anyway (Marcus Smart) but at the same time those numbers matter when it’s contract time.
Was gonna say, Smart has to be up towards the top of the list for heaves.

Yo who the **** said this :nerd:

Wiggins is trash but Malone sucks too.

I have KAT and Jokic in the same tier. Both below Embiid and Unibrow.
Yeah I'm gonna need to see some receipts on this one. And Wavy doesn't count.

And heaves too. I wish the league would do that with their mainstream stats too so guys wouldn’t be scared to shoot them.

Yeah I wish the NBA just didn't count shots in the last second against your field percentage.

Lonzo has been shooting bad but I feel like he throws up a lot of prayers to beat the shot/game clock when a lot of players in the same situation wouldn't shoot because they don't wanna **** their money up.

Yeah I'm gonna need to see some receipts on this one. And Wavy doesn't count.

I'd bet pretty much everyone had GS, Houston and SAS as the top 3. OKC prolly as the 4th. Didn't see anyone say Denver but maybe I'm wrong.

Y’all cant sit up here and talk about how trash Wiggins, Crawford, and Thibs etc... are and then say KAT is garbage as a #1 option :lol:
Nobody had us higher than a 6th seed while numerous folks had the Nuggets with HC in the 1st round. But yea Jokic is so much better lol
i didn't say KAT was garbage as the #1 option, but go back to to last year if you want then. they were like 19-32 before lavine got hurt. 31-51 to end the year. wiggins is trash though but at least last year he had "promise." this year he's more of the same, if not worse, which is why that's amplified. jokic, at the very least, has denver's offense centered around him and his passing. that's more conducive to team success, development, and winning as the number #1 option, which judging by their records, is pretty accurate. individually, there's not much of a gap skillwise. i only put jokic slightly above KAT offensively because of his passing. KAT is a better scorer but i'm sure jokic could put up 20 a night if he wanted to. he's not that far off now and accounts for more PPP than towns overall i bet. as far as advanced stats go, they're also pretty similar. both outperform the other in certain categories, but the main difference here again is the ability to pass the ball.

i have no idea about all the playoff prediction stuff since i wasn't here last year, but malone is certified trash. the reason why the nuggets don't have 6-8 more wins is because of him, not jokic. jokic also did miss time this year, they've had to deal with the millsap injury and fitting him in, etc... honestly i think you're being a bit biased trying to put the blame on the nuggets possibly missing the playoffs because of jokic when he's easily been their best player. i can't blame you though, gotta protect ya guy Towns :lol:

I get it, and I respect when they give no ****s and launch anyway (Marcus Smart) but at the same time those numbers matter when it’s contract time.

I would think agents would know to bring something like that up during contract talks tho

Man I'm blazed listening to some music and it just dawned on me. If James brown was a new rapper that came out this year he would be TRAAASH AF. Just be saying the same **** over and over. Basic as rhymes. I feel good. I knew that I would. Somebody like wavy would be slappin and yall would roast tf outta him

I am legitimately happy for Fultz out there. His story has been a strange one and I really just want him to be healthy. Whether he's a star or not, just be healthy and go from there. Seeing how happy the fans were and getting him on the court was just cool to see. It's been a weird year for him and even though I'm envious of Philly, I'm glad he was out there doing his thing. ******* Sixers, man.

Man I'm blazed listening to some music and it just dawned on me. If James brown was a new rapper that came out this year he would be TRAAASH AF. Just be saying the same **** over and over. Basic as rhymes. I feel good. I knew that I would. Somebody like wavy would be slappin and yall would roast tf outta him

Lol, TI said something to this effect when people were crappin on the new kids. Well, he didn’t say he would be a trash rapper, but that his music had a feeling and we praise it and the new wave ain’t much different.

Jokic :lol:

KAT sure as **** ain't step the **** up though...His path to "greatness" has been baby steps. Not good enough for the team right now. You shouldn't sink 5 spots like they have if they still have someone who we look at KAT to be. As much growing up as he needs to do...Jokic? Sloowwww down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom