• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dis u?
26867027_213117815931217_5885355202801827840_n.jpg
No box logos

Yet

I was about to say.
You can't F with Supreme and be like "no box logos"........like, that doesn't even match.

I was about to say.
You can't F with Supreme and be like "no box logos"........like, that doesn't even match.
Their box logos make you look like a kid especially the brighter ones. Their jackets with minimal branding are killer.

OT but I don’t think there’s a thread in General for it...

If you like intense thrillers go see Unsane. That **** was nuts.

The Wiggins, Gordon, Green for sure pass the eye test of chucking them. Haven’t watched much MKG but he in the top 20 without shooting

The Wiggins, Gordon, Green for sure pass the eye test of chucking them. Haven’t watched much MKG but he in the top 20 without shooting

At least with Green and Gordon they’re chucking 3’s. Meanwhile Wiggins chucking long 2’s :sick::sick::smh:

Perfect so we could potentially say in a few months that GSW won the chip even though the team was an underdog, but if they lose, they were underdogs anyways, so it’s not that bad.

Sounds good, since some of y’all love using betting odds as a way to back your case that a team was an underdog and were never really supposed to win anyways, so they deserve a pass.

Wrong. GS is the still the favorite to win the title by a good amount. 2/1 favs give or take. The field being a favorite doesn't mean the Warriors are an underdog, it just means that in comparison to the other 15 playoff teams, bettors/bookies are placing more faith that it won't be the Warriors hoisting up the Larry O'Brien trophy at the end of the year.

You tried it though

OT but I don’t think there’s a thread in General for it...

If you like intense thrillers go see Unsane. That **** was nuts.

There's a movie/horror thread somewhere in there but the search engine is TRASH on new NT:smh: I am interested in seeing that jawn. It looked good

Going to see Ready Player One this weekend, Ive heard good things about it so far :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom