Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably late but South Beach

download_20180327_195325.jpg

These are garbage

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Elite players have to write on their shoes using a sharpie rather than getting them customized? I could understand if it's a message to pay homage to a recent tragedy. But if it's a constant in their life such as family, I don't understand.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Elite players have to write on their shoes using a sharpie rather than getting them customized? I could understand if it's a message to pay homage to a recent tragedy. But if it's a constant in their life such as family, I don't understand.
Prob just a ritual.

Never thought about it but I see your point

Never thought about it but I see your point
consumers would want exactly what the player wears and i dont want brons kids names all over my shoes... steph already does it but in subtle areas of his shoes... but he still writes on em

consumers would want exactly what the player wears and i dont want brons kids names all over my shoes... steph already does it but in subtle areas of his shoes... but he still writes on em
PE's always have slight nuances from the GR release model. J Kidd used to have his son's names customized on his shoes. Steph friggin Curry shouldn't have to write "I can do all things" on his midsole every game. He's not Bart Simpson and it's going to smudge or rub off and look tacky.

Wade is wearing South Beach themed shoes too. That Bron and D Wade Bromance is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom