• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who finds it odd that Elite players have to write on their shoes using a sharpie rather than getting them customized? I could understand if it's a message to pay homage to a recent tragedy. But if it's a constant in their life such as family, I don't understand.

It's just a old school and authentic way of payin homage that probably startedback in aau/high school days for most of us of just writing on a shoe before a game, just feels more authentic and personal. Idk that's just my opinion. I use to write on my shoe all the time. Sometimes having the accessibility customizing through the brand it cheapens it.

PE's always have slight nuances from the GR release model. J Kidd used to have his son's names customized on his shoes. Steph friggin Curry shouldn't have to write "I can do all things" on his midsole every game. He's not Bart Simpson and it's going to smudge or rub off and look tacky.
I have a couple pairs of Curry’s... “I can do all things” is embroidered on the shoe... in addition to him writing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom