Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E3CCF32D-D27C-48B7-8E99-24AA8496815B.gif

Harden is #myMVP but LeBron is 100% right. Cleveland is a lottery team without him.

So many interesting possible first rd match-ups, only teams I don't really want Heat to face is Mil, Tor and Indy. Want the Buc Em's first rd while their hot, Biid/Whiteside would be worth it

So many interesting possible first rd match-ups, only teams I don't really want Heat to face is Mil, Tor and Indy. Want the Buc Em's first rd while their hot, Biid/Whiteside would be worth it

East 1st round going to be soo entertaining no matter the matchups I cannot wait. I want Heat/Boston, Philly/Indy and Cavs/Wiz, Bucks/Raps

I can’t stand this dude, man.
4449206D-3D82-48C4-9D52-31397E91B8E9.jpeg

"What's been happening to this team?" Is he not at the center of everything that has gone wrong for the Cavs? It all can be traced back to him. We supposed to feel that he's overcome his own self inflicted stuff to get the Cavs to the middle of the Eastern conference?

In the words of one of the greatest villains of all time... "Is This Your King?"

Football too though. Romo is a gem. Everyone else..blahhh

Nah Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and others make Joe Buck look like the GOAT of sports commentating

You don’t want that smoke

East 1st round going to be soo entertaining no matter the matchups I cannot wait. I want Heat/Boston, Philly/Indy and Cavs/Wiz, Bucks/Raps

It seems like right now that’s basically exactly how it’s going to shape up

Already got my tickets to the first home playoff game :pimp:

Their box logos make you look like a kid especially the brighter ones. Their jackets with minimal branding are killer.
I'm not F'ing with any piece of clothing that I have to spend hours in line or online, just to give up my monies.

Just give me a Dillards white tee, and I'll put an iron on it and call it good.
F Supreme, call me Ape.

Miami and Philly has the easiest remaining schedule of all East Playoff teams, see a real possibility of 3/6 (Philly/Mia), 1/8(Mil/Raps), 4/5(Cavs/Indy) and 2/7(Bos/Wiz)

Celtics could mess around and be a 1st round exit with all these lingering injuries :smh:

Imagine if the Sixers get the 3 seed, the Celtics end up losing in the first round to the Wizards/Heat/Bucks, the Sixers beat whoever that is in the second round and the Cavs beat the Raptors

Sixers would have homecourt advantage throughout the entire Eastern Conference playoffs and they’ve lost one game in Philly since December 21st...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom