• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside Of Lebron getting curb Stomped their won't be much entertainment in it. The Celtics if healthy will atleast make GS/Hou Work & have close games because their great defensively. The Cavs are a Horrible defense who would be going up against top notch offenses & blown out.

I agree with this totally

Celtics could mess around and be the 1st seed

giphy.gif

Better than a healthy Cavs? IDK if that's so.

Stylistically I'd rather watch the Celtics vs. Dubs/Houston. I think it would be more interesting. And that's not just the homer in me. Without Kyrie and/or Smart, I would say different. There's still a TINY glimmer of hope that Hayward could return in some capacity too.

Raptors could be interesting too.

The Warriors for the most part always hedge hard on PNR when Steph is guarding the roll man.

IF the Warriors and Rockets meet in the playoffs this is the way they’ll try to take advantage of it

Coach Daniel > Coach Nick.

I gotta start making these types of videos. I can't remember the last time one of these goobers told me something I didn't already know. Coach erupt youtube channel on the way.

The Warriors for the most part always hedge hard on PNR when Steph is guarding the roll man.

IF the Warriors and Rockets meet in the playoffs this is the way they’ll try to take advantage of it

Coach Daniel > Coach Nick.

They Will attempt this and will seesome success, but again the Warriors are a really smart Defense & Have the Length to make things a bit tougher. Discipline is needed for the Rockets & I think GS has that. In A lot of those vids again the defenders of Tucker & Luc Aren't helping off as much as they should. I understand those two are decent three point shooters but as i have remained all season those two taking shots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A easy Harden trip to the Basket, Capella Dunk, Or leaving Gordon/Ariza/Anderson Wide Open.

I gotta start making these types of videos. I can't remember the last time one of these goobers told me something I didn't already know. Coach erupt youtube channel on the way.

If you get can get NT outta the barbershop I’ll support the cause :pimp:

Reactions: HIM
They Will attempt this and will seesome success, but again the Warriors are a really smart Defense & Have the Length to make things a bit tougher. Discipline is needed for the Rockets & I think GS has that. In A lot of those vids again the defenders of Tucker & Luc Aren't helping off as much as they should. I understand those two are decent three point shooters but as i have remained all season those two taking shots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A easy Harden trip to the Basket, Capella Dunk, Or leaving Gordon/Ariza/Anderson Wide Open.

The purpose of the hard hedge is to slow the ball handler and prevent switching.

What you advocating has nothing to do with that.

"I'm Coach erupt and I'm here to tell you why Stephen Curry is an elite defender, contrary to the narrative"

The purpose of the hard hedge is to slow the ball handler and prevent switching.

What you advocating has nothing to do with that.

It does when the initial hedge doesn't work which was the case in most of those videos. Harden was either Getting right into the lane & getting a lay-up or a lob. Or someonne was helping Off of Gordon/Ariza to fill the lane. I'm just advocating that whoever is guarding Luc/PJ has to be more aware of the ball & either help or clog the lane earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom