Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stand this dude, man.
4449206D-3D82-48C4-9D52-31397E91B8E9.jpeg

he politicking like the cats tryna get in the all star game :sick:

when you the man...you aint gotta say you the man...

this man aint no goat yall.

cue kg are you serious joint.

Imagine if the Sixers get the 3 seed, the Celtics end up losing in the first round to the Wizards/Heat/Bucks, the Sixers beat whoever that is in the second round and the Cavs beat the Raptors

Sixers would have homecourt advantage throughout the entire Eastern Conference playoffs and they’ve lost one game in Philly since December 21st...

Philly Finals b.

I truly believe philly can beat cavs. Too many matchup problems. Wayyyy too many. And too many low iq players on cleveland.

Y’all mad that LeBron said he’d vote for himself?
Lmao he’s supposed to feel that way...
If AD or Dame said it y’all would have zero problems with it

10000% sure if Dame did he would get destroyed. He does for his emo posts about not making the all star game. You ain't gotta defend everything Bron does. That statement is gonna rub people wrong. Especially coming from the "GOAT"

Reactions: MVP
10000% sure if Dame did he would get destroyed. He does for his emo posts about not making the all star game. You ain't gotta defend everything Bron does. That statement is gonna rub people wrong. Especially coming from the "GOAT"
I don’t defend everything he does.. y’all just try to find problems with anything he says or does. It’s gets tiring seeing the same posters whine about LeBron everyday.

i dunno man that one year sean elliot was on abc he was like the michael jordan of bad commentating

I’m talking leaguewide as a whole though. There’s literally like three good commentators in the entire NBA right now.

I don’t defend everything he does.. y’all just try to find problems with anything he says or does. It’s gets tiring seeing the same posters whine about LeBron everyday.

It's really not whining though. And it certainly isn't looking for an issue. We fry literally every player that cops pleas like that. Every single one. LeBron just happens to be the one doing it the most. And then you tried to construct this narrative using the guy who probably complains about how respect the second most to LeBron..... As if you've NEVER seen him get roasted in here for his posts. This type of stuff is why "haters" exist. He knew what he was doing. It's corny. Calling it corny isn't hating. All criticism isn't hating. Hell, your initial statement happens (not from you) literally every time someone in here says anything remotely negative about him. Y'all just can't handle that not everyone views him as great as you do. That doesn't make it hate though

Dude is probably 2nd in the mvp race (a far 2nd) and y’all are acting like he’s reaching by making a case for himself being mvp

Lebron is a clown dude you can be on any team you want to be on any team will take you even the warriors shut up about what is going on with the Cavs and the struggles harden is mvp vote for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom