• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
swear fo god you lying. nobody yelling out Bron! in any gym on flat earf b. Not a single soul.
I haven't stepped on a court in 5 years
flabbynsick.png

Real talk - are y’all like this in real life? Like off of NikeTalk do you continually rehash inconsequential arguments where preferences and opinions are set in stone with friends, family, co-workers? Like do you argue two to three times a month with your girl that when y’all have Taco Night at the crib it is significantly better than Pizza Night eem though y’all both know it well established your significantly prefer pizza and she is strongly predisposed tacos and not only will that never change but Taco and Pizza Night are set in stone and not going anywhere?

I don’t get it why that **** happens with Bron, Kobe, Steph, etc in here, man. Someone please help me out here.

Reactions: DLF
Do you link other ****** ig posts to your group chat and say “man i can’t stand this *****”?

Real talk - are y’all like this in real life? Like off of NikeTalk do you continually rehash inconsequential arguments where preferences and opinions are set in stone with friends, family, co-workers? Like do you argue two to three times a month with your girl that when y’all have Taco Night at the crib it is significantly better than Pizza Night eem though y’all both know it well established your significantly prefer pizza and she is strongly predisposed tacos and not only will that never change but Taco and Pizza Night are set in stone and not going anywhere?

I don’t get it why that **** happens with Bron, Kobe, Steph, etc in here, man. Someone please help me out here.
Stop making sense.. it's not wanted here

Do you link other *****s ig posts to your group chat and say “man i can’t stand this *****”?

Yes. That literally happened today. We make a couple comments about how he’s a lame then keep it moving onto other relevant topics.

Says a lot about you

Please get your Webster’s out and tell me what it says?

We literally talk about everything around the league and since this ***** started dancing around in the weight room shortly after getting washed by GS in 5, talking about how he’s in the best shape of his life, then backtracking like Deion talking about how he had a lingering injury at one point afterwards when he was looking suss now he’s playing putrid defense after turning over an entire ******* roster TWICE for a franchise he may not even be a member of come mid-July but but but but injuries, struggles, something, something “I should be MVP but Beard is cool too doe. 60 Wins” He literally only shouted out the wins so he can use that as his excuse.

Where they do that at? What game are you playing where that type of behavior is acceptable?

We literally talk about everything around the league and since this ***** started dancing around in the weight room shortly after getting washed by GS in 5, talking about how he’s in the best shape of his life, then backtracking like Deion talking about how he had a lingering injury at one point afterwards when he was looking suss now he’s playing putrid defense after turning over an entire ****ing roster TWICE for a franchise he may not even be a member of come mid-July but but but but injuries, struggles, something, something “I should be MVP but Beard is cool too doe. 60 Wins” He literally only shouted out the wins so he can use that as his excuse.

Where they do that at? What game are you playing where that type of behavior is acceptable?
Facts

Post of the century

We literally talk about everything around the league and since this ***** started dancing around in the weight room shortly after getting washed by GS in 5, talking about how he’s in the best shape of his life, then backtracking like Deion talking about how he had a lingering injury at one point afterwards when he was looking suss now he’s playing putrid defense after turning over an entire ****ing roster TWICE for a franchise he may not even be a member of come mid-July but but but but injuries, struggles, something, something “I should be MVP but Beard is cool too doe. 60 Wins” He literally only shouted out the wins so he can use that as his excuse.

This man is closer than I was earlier

Might as well just say Steve Nash>Kobe with that logic :lol:
While MVPs are not thr end all be all just as rings are not the end all be all, they play a major part.

Whatever great you want to compare Kobe to check their rings AND MVPs, Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Lebron, Duncan etc etc

While MVPs are not thr end all be all just as rings are not the end all be all, they play a major part.

Whatever great you want to compare Kobe to check their rings AND MVPs, Jordan, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Lebron, Duncan etc etc
Dirk has won only one ring and one MVP his whole career and he's still considered one of the greatest power forwards of all time. Stop it.

None of us know when Lebby will retire but it’s ridiculous how during his Farewell Tour and final years, a lot of y’all were like “I can’t wait for Bean to leave the league. Good riddance!” when all he was doing was going out and hooping. I get the bad brand of basketball part.

However, no thot IG selfies. No bigging up his prior accomplishments. No talking about what he deserves. Not doing things to be the center of attention. Just going out and playing the game he loved.

Now that he’s gone, he’s not even around the league, folks still love to talk about him, particularly negative. Bring up the case he settled. Talk about snitching. Bring up professional lowlights (missed shots record, PHX G7,etc) in a career that 99% of people who have ever picked up a basketball, hell even played in the league, would die for.

It makes little sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom