• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his 3PAr in his prime then look at the top scores this year and compare their 3PAr.

The proof is in the shoot selection. Look at the percentage of shoots from the midrange when Kobe was in his prime and look at it now.

The league as a whole is on a downward trend as far as shooting long 2’s and the opposite is as far as shooting 3’s.

You aren't answering the 2nd part of my question you tried to counter the Derozan point by saying he's shooting more 3s as to why his game is moving away from Kobe. Fact is he's moving more towards Kobe in his prime as he too increased his 3 point output where he averaged about 5 a game from 05-10 (his peak years).

I'll ask one final time why every summer some of the biggest current and future stars in the league go work with him in the off-season if his style of play isn't in vogue anymore?

sports fans are so soft these days. got ****** in here that lebron stuffed his **** down their teams throat all these years and they forming a circle around him protecting him

wish there was social media in the early and mid 90’s so we could see knick fans ride mj
after he ripped their hearts out

You aren't answering the 2nd part of my question you tried to counter the Derozan point by saying he's shooting more 3s as to why his game is moving away from Kobe. Fact is he's moving more towards Kobe in his prime as he too increased his 3 point output where he averaged about 5 a game from 05-10 (his peak years).

I'll ask one final time why every summer some of the biggest current and future stars in the league go work with him in the off-season if his style of play isn't in vogue anymore?

Hakeem been scamming pros for ages. I wouldn’t expect someone named mamba to do any less

Demar doubled his career high in 3PAr his year.

Who are these people lining up to work with Kobe?

Examples of them changing their game to mirror Kobe’s?

It's not even worth arguing when the people you are arguing with don't acknowledge Kobe's entire plethora of Offense. Demars upping his three point shots so he's channeling his game after Harden.................:lol:

Forget Footwork, Forget Postmoves, Forget defensive Strategies, Forget How to attack Different defenses, Forget how to create space, forget A rigorous training regiment, Forget conditioning....... Kobe's only contribution to how the game is played today is Shooting contested midrange shots.

see how alot of you hate kobe for destroying your teams with shaq and the other boys all them years?

thats how it should be with lebron

but alot of you submissive as **** like “daddy only beat me with the extension cord because he love me”

riiiight...great stats....how did he changed how basketball is played though?
he made people realize that rings dont matter and on a cultural aspect, anytime a player drives into the hole (pause) and gets fouled and makes an and 1 they yell out "LEBRON!!"

I see this **** all the time at my local gym and playground

It's not even worth arguing when the people you are arguing with don't acknowledge Kobe's entire plethora of Offense. Demars upping his three point shots so he's channeling his game after Harden.................:lol:

Forget Footwork, Forget Postmoves, Forget defensive Strategies, Forget How to attack Different defenses, Forget how to create space, forget A rigorous training regiment, Forget conditioning....... Kobe's only contribution to how the game is played today is Shooting contested midrange shots.
None of those other things you mentioned were exclusive to or pioneered by Kobe

Demar doubled his career high in 3PAr his year.

Who are these people lining up to work with Kobe?

Examples of them changing their game to mirror Kobe’s?

Kobe went from 3 a game in 04 to 6 a game in 05. Like I said.

Kyrie, Hayward, Beard, Russ, PG (this summer), Kuz, Giannis (this summer), and i believe Kiwi as well. Since he apparently doesn't shoot 3s (since that's all that matters in today's game apparently) why they keep going to him to work with him?

Last edited:
he made people realize that rings dont matter and on a cultural aspect, anytime a player drives into the hole (pause) and gets fouled and makes an and 1 they yell out "LEBRON!!"

I see this **** all the time at my local gym and playground
you do realize they been doing this since the begining of the nba?

Kobe was a great player. Top 15 ever without a doubt.

His game was literally an imitation of Jordan's, but not quite as good. He happened to come along at a time where the NBA was really trying to globalize and he was one of the marquee guys.

Dudes like Kyrie and DeRozan will bring Kobe up because that's who they were able to easily watch on TV as a kid growing up. They probably weren't going back to watch VHS tapes of Jordan.

kobe was force fed down peoples throats by the nba as the next michael jordan because they were afraid of being in shambles when mj finally decides to retire

I don't know why Lakers fans are so loyal to Kobe. He wanted to leave your team multiple times after he made them trade Shaq and Lakers were trash.

Kobe went from 3 a game in 04 to 6 a game in 05. Like I said.

Hayward, Beard, Russ, PG (this summer), Kuz, Giannis (this summer), and i believe Kiwi as well. Since he apparently doesn't shoot 3s (since that's all that matters in today's game apparently) why they keep going to him to work with him?

Did they not listen during his sessions cause none of those dudes game even closey resemble Kobe’s game.

because hes black and the accuser was white hes automatically guilty of rape even though he was never convicted right?

i see you canadian
Put away your race card b. I was emphasizing he was snitch in addition to previous comments made by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom