• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people ready to go back & forth on this topic, just know That the majority of the people debating this topic are Calling Kobe a Rapist Or are in tune with the idea that James Harden Is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant. Beware & Keep Your Garments unwrinkled, arguing with people who share these thoughts is stupid.

You wanna Know where Kobe really Stands in the scheme Of Things, Listen to All The Goats, All His Competitors, & All the Players who really STUDIED his game growing up. Not Dudes who produce their opinion off of numbers.

how would you know? you were only 3
i heard u wasnt even born in 03
giphy.gif

yall are gonna stop using my age as an excuse to discredit everything I say RIGHT NOW

Put away your race card b. I was emphasizing he was snitch in addition to previous comments made by others.
only people who use the term race card are racists who think african americans make excuses because racism doesnt exist anymore. the same people who do not think black lives matter

put away your sheet b

If not for Westbrooks stat padding last year, Harden would be a back to back MVP this year, actually making it arguable that he's > Kobe

Please remember that Kobe only has 1 MVP and all the other greats hsve multiples

only people who use the term race card are racists who think african americans make excuses because racism doesnt exist anymore. the same people who do not think black lives matter

put away your sheet b
I didn't bring up Kobe being black. You did.

If not for Westbrooks stat padding last year, Harden would be a back to back MVP this year, actually making it arguable that he's > Kobe

Please remember that Kobe only has 1 MVP and all the other greats hsve multiples
Might as well just say Steve Nash>Kobe with that logic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom