• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dWaw4.gif

Paul be saying some wild **** :lol: :lol:

In the overall scheme of things. Kyrie shouldve pieced it up with Bron. Because they had good chemistry together on the Cavs. But its starting to look like Bron and Cleveland won big time with that deal. They got 2 good solid players from Boston. i.thomas will play better in Cleveland because his work load wont be so hard. Hell have better players around him that are going to take up the slack.

Sorry yall. I just dont see Kyrie lasting a full season without injury or to much fatigue. Remember that hes blown his knee before.From what ive seen. Every playoff season from the past 2 seasons. Hes always looking slowed down/tired. When he would get fouled in the last 2 playoff seasons. He would always get up limping bad. Then he would recover.

Thats with a supporting cast in Cleveland. Hes defenately not making it thru out a full season. Unless if hes playing with reduced minutes throughout the season to prevent him from breaking down before the playoffs. I only say this because ive watched Kyrie real closely his entire career. Because i love his game. This is not Kyrie,s first 4 seasons with the Cavs coming out of Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom