• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was at 20 last year. They just lost their #2 option and the kids are going to have to grow into their new roles. He's going to carry more of an offensive burden by necessity. Especially since he doesn't get to the line as often as the others you mentioned.
You're underestimating what it takes to shoot 24 shots a game. Dudes with green lights on worse teams have not shot that much.

There's a reason why the names Kobe, AI, and Westbrook show up on that list.

celtics 0-2 today

tenor.gif

You're underestimating what it takes to shoot 24 shots a game. Dudes with green lights on worse teams have not shot that much.

There's a reason why the names Kobe, AI, and Westbrook show up on that list.

Not really IT2 was putting up that amount of shots when you factor in his free throw attempts. Myrie's usage, minutes, etc should be Kobe-Westbrook esque now with this injury. Not everyone has the mentality to score like Kyrie does either. It does take a special player to do that but I believe he's that guy. And a big part of why he asked out of CLE in the 1st place. Y'all really forgot who this dude's mentor is.

So is anyone going to start a 2017/2018 draft/ rookie thread? That was one of my favourite threads last year. Is there a reason it's not up yet? :nerd:

Lmao at Kyrie winning the scoring title. He definitely could if he never had any major injuries in the past. He would have to become an in and out guard this year. Which everybody on here has is right above (ala:Jordan/kobe/iverson). Just as much as he loves to shoot. He would have to be more of a slasher to hole type of player as well. Which would leave him to get more contact from fouls through out the year.

Its crazy that some of yall think he can win a scoring title. Ill be more suprised if he stays healthy through out the regular season + playoffs. He had the luxury of not having to put his legs and body through that much abuse in Cleveland because of his supporting cast. Hes about to put more wear and tare on his legs and body since Hayword is out. Id put my money on him not lasting a full season this year.

I love his game. But his style of play is not built on being the #1 player on a team. Look at what D.Rose use to be. Chicago messed him up longterm. That aggressive driving will put some damage on your legs eventually. Allen iverson was the only short aggressive player that didnt get any major injuries with that type of play. Thats hard to do when your short and getting fouled hard repeatedly through out a season.

Lmao at Kyrie winning the scoring title. He definitely could if he never had any major injuries in the past. He would have to become an in and out guard this year. Which everybody on here has is right above (ala:Jordan/kobe/iverson). Just as much as he loves to shoot. He would have to be more of a slasher to hole type of player as well. Which would leave him to get more contact from fouls through out the year.

Its crazy that some of yall think he can win a scoring title. Ill be more suprised if he stays healthy through out the regular season + playoffs. He had the luxury of not having to put his legs and body through that much abuse in Cleveland because of his supporting cast. Hes about to put more wear and tare on his legs and body since Hayword is out. Id put my money on him not lasting a full season this year.

I love his game. But his style of play is not built on being the #1 player on a team. Look at what D.Rose use to be. Chicago messed him up longterm. That aggressive driving will put some damage on your legs eventually. Allen iverson was the only short aggressive player that didnt get any major injuries with that type of play. Thats hard to do when your short and getting fouled hard repeatedly through out a season.

True. AI to this day is different from any small player.

But Kyrie said he wants to be that _ so now he can prove it. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom