Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons on Inside:pimp:

Tonight, my nephew told me "By the time Lebron slows down and KD is the best player in the League, Ben Simmons will have a Chip.
Ben Simmons is going to steal KD's "#1" in a lot of Fans hearts and eyes.
Of course Harden gets no respect so he's just going to be a perennial Top 5."

Little ***** is pretty smart.
He will be in the league in 2025, can't wait for those years.
My 50's are going to be so ill.
I will settle down and have a kid around that time, geeked out.:pimp:

bucks need to stop messing around and find a way to get CP3 this off season once the rockets are bounced from the playoffs.

Why? What for?

not sold on brogdon being a part of a starting 5 that makes them competitive enough to go deep into the playoffs. i get that the bucks have a really young, athletic core in giannis, middleton, and parker, but getting CP3 to facilitate their half court sets and their transition game would be :pimp:

Ben Simmons on Inside:pimp:

Tonight, my nephew told me "By the time Lebron slows down and KD is the best player in the League, Ben Simmons will have a Chip.
Ben Simmons is going to steal KD's "#1" in a lot of Fans hearts and eyes.
Of course Harden gets no respect so he's just going to be a perennial Top 5."

Little ***** is pretty smart.
He will be in the league in 2025, can't wait for those years.
My 50's are going to be so ill.
I will settle down and have a kid around that time, geeked out.:pimp:

You have a very smart nephew

Tell him Buc Em said to Trust The Process

While it may be a reason why he left Thunder, it's far from the reason why out of 29 other teams he decided to stack himself on top of a 73-9 team that just beat him in the playoffs. The reason for that is Durant himself.

while it looks like 29 other teams to the untrained eye, in actuality, there was only about 2 other teams. As, any given year, there are only about 3 contenders, max. That yr, the thunder were one of them That leaves either gsw or cleveland. Kd wasnt trying to have his own team just for the sake of having his own. He wanted a great chance at winning a ring(s). While boston and washington sounded cool, him going to either still wouldnt have been enough because of their current makeups. plus kd would still have to go through bron just to get to the finals. bron and kyrie would've beat either of those teams.

i know dudes like to bash him going to gsw, but outside of staying in okc, like say he really was tired of russ....what other feasible option did he have, to A. bounce and B. contend immediately? Warriors is the only choice.

i know dudes like to bash him going to gsw, but outside of staying in okc, like say he really was tired of russ....what other feasible option did he have, to A. bounce and B. contend immediately? Warriors is the only choice.

Only choice? Give me a break. That's like saying the 72-10 Bulls were the only choice for Shaq the offseason he went to the Lakers. He had countless other choices Every team in the league would've made space for him. They would've cleared the roster in whatever way necessary in order to get him, just like how the Warriors disregarded Harrison Barnes.

Pop + Kawhi + Durant = Not contenders?
CP3 + Blake + Durant = Not contenders?

But he didn't have the guts to do this, because he would of course have to face the Warriors again. Or he could've created a brand new super team, but he didn't even do that. He joined a team that was a super team to begin with. He didn't want to contend. He wanted a sure thing, and the 2016-17 Warriors was the most predictable champion ever prior to the season starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom