• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensitive men :smh:, nobody pays to see these guys with their tight *** shirts ejecting players.
Are you guys still talking about Durant going to the Warriors? God forbid you guys choose the best location to work when looking for a job. If the best location, with people you like pursues you, would you turn it down?

Sensitive men :smh:, nobody pays to see these guys with their tight *** shirts ejecting players.
Are you guys still talking about Durant going to the Warriors? God forbid you guys choose the best location to work when looking for a job. If the best location, with people you like pursues you, would you turn it down?
its a ***** *** move but at the end of the day he made the decision that was the best for him but I don't want to hear ****** discrediting lebron for making a super team on the heat

while it looks like 29 other teams to the untrained eye, in actuality, there was only about 2 other teams. As, any given year, there are only about 3 contenders, max. That yr, the thunder were one of them That leaves either gsw or cleveland. Kd wasnt trying to have his own team just for the sake of having his own. He wanted a great chance at winning a ring(s). While boston and washington sounded cool, him going to either still wouldnt have been enough because of their current makeups. plus kd would still have to go through bron just to get to the finals. bron and kyrie would've beat either of those teams.

i know dudes like to bash him going to gsw, but outside of staying in okc, like say he really was tired of russ....what other feasible option did he have, to A. bounce and B. contend immediately? Warriors is the only choice.
IT-Bradley-Crowder-Durant-Horford would most definitely have been a contending team last year. As would Wall-Beal-Porter-Durant-Gortat.

IT-Bradley-Crowder-Durant-Horford would most definitely have been a contending team last year. As would Wall-Beal-Porter-Durant-Gortat.
He made the best decision. We are still hypotheticalizimg how other teams would have made as much/mkre sense?

Lol @ Wizards

He made the best decision. We are still hypotheticalizimg how other teams would have made as much/mkre sense?

Lol @ Wizards
Yes, I agree Golden State was the best decision. I just don't think we should act like he'd be at some crazy deficit if he had joined other teams.

Lawd my dad went Antidope on a ****** dinner.
1 stack for some *** seafood we were only 5

bucks need to stop messing around and find a way to get CP3 this off season once the rockets are bounced from the playoffs.

CP3 gif.

Harden gif.

Oh yeah this too

C0C3DF0D-04DC-4D17-A102-A7EE997A8A58.jpeg

KD just aint' wanna play last night man :lol:

KD is not getting so mad over some blown 1st half calls against the bucks to where he's telling the ref "Call the call you b **** a ** Mua****"

Not when he knows that steph and klay are both out lol

Only choice? Give me a break. That's like saying the 72-10 Bulls were the only choice for Shaq the offseason he went to the Lakers. He had countless other choices Every team in the league would've made space for him. They would've cleared the roster in whatever way necessary in order to get him, just like how the Warriors disregarded Harrison Barnes.

Pop + Kawhi + Durant = Not contenders?
CP3 + Blake + Durant = Not contenders?

But he didn't have the guts to do this, because he would of course have to face the Warriors again. Or he could've created a brand new super team, but he didn't even do that. He joined a team that was a super team to begin with. He didn't want to contend. He wanted a sure thing, and the 2016-17 Warriors was the most predictable champion ever prior to the season starting.

You would have been mad no matter where he went though. Acting like if he went to the Spurs you wouldn’t have reacted the same way :lol:

Philly going to get smoked in the playoffs by whoever they end up playing if Embiid is going to miss games.
Yeah probably but they’d have a chance against Indy if things break right.

Yeah probably but they’d have a chance against Indy if things break right.
Indy would handle them with ease if they didn't have Embiid, IMO. Embiid is what makes Philly work. He is the constant in all of those highly ranked 3-man lineups. Fultz/Simmons/Dario/Covington/JJ isn't scaring anyone in the playoffs. It's a different story when all of those guys are surrounding Embiid though.

Indy would handle them with ease if they didn't have Embiid, IMO. Embiid is what makes Philly work. He is the constant in all of those highly ranked 3-man lineups. Fultz/Simmons/Dario/Covington/JJ isn't scaring anyone in the playoffs.
I agree but that's why I said "if things break right". Philly can still be a good defensive team (though not as good) without Joel and Indy takes a lot of midrange shots, which can fall or not fall depending on the day. Maybe Ben takes a leap, maybe Fultz actually has a shock impact, you never know.

Yes, I agree Golden State was the best decision. I just don't think we should act like he'd be at some crazy deficit if he had joined other teams.
Well, we don't know what would have happened. Too many variables for us to assume he would or wouldn't be at a deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom