• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but that's why I said "if things break right". Philly can still be a good defensive team (though not as good) without Joel and Indy takes a lot of midrange shots, which can fall or not fall depending on the day. Maybe Ben takes a leap, maybe Fultz actually has a shock impact, you never know.
I feel you. Fultz is a complete wildcard if he can show that he can shoot. I don't really see how Ben can make a leap while being afraid to shoot.

I feel you. Fultz is a complete wildcard if he can show that he can shoot. I don't really see how Ben can make a leap while being afraid to shoot.
Turnovers and fast breaks off long rebounds. That's gotta be the recipe because the half-court offense will be a struggle without Joel.

Its really up to Cleveland who they want to play. They could hand pick the opponent 4-6 with how they treat these next couple games.

KD just aint' wanna play last night man :lol:

KD is not getting so mad over some blown 1st half calls against the bucks to where he's telling the ref "Call the call you b **** a ** Mua****"

Not when he knows that steph and klay are both out lol

Yea, cause KD has never done anything like that when all of them are on the court :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
KD's most recent Bill Simmons podcast is making it hard for me to keep supporting this guy. Love his game on the court, could care less about him going to GSW but damn his personality is annoying.

KD's most recent Bill Simmons podcast is making it hard for me to keep supporting this guy. Love his game on the court, could care less about him going to GSW but damn his personality is annoying.

I like this KD vs. The politically correct nonsense he was on for most of his career

Lol benzilla427 benzilla427 based on the categories I'm doing good in, I could've beat either team in the finals this week.

I know that feel bruh. Last week I would've beat everyone in the league easily. Now I have bum KD, concussed Embiid, and no Gary Harris. If the guy I'm playing wins, it'll be his 4th championship in a row...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom